/CRYPTO/

This is the safe and comfy crypto zone. What are you buying right now?

Attached: comfytime.jpg (400x400, 29.96K)

My goal is to own every single Terra Luna. I will not stop buying until the price hits 0

BUSD

Based. Market gonna keep doompa you think?

Im going to buy the one shitcoin that II can spread by clapping someone’s cheeks

Attached: CocaineRunningThroughMySystem.jpg (622x621, 45.58K)

Nothing yet, gonna try and initial buy half a BTC whenever I'm able to.

Holy fuck I saw this at 4k mc a couple days ago and thought it was dead

slow moon

Attached: howtobuy.jpg (720x1280, 105.4K)

This coin is based, and will spread.

Will we see 69k again?

Yeah, we're nowhere near the bottom in my opinion. I've been in stables since early december and so far I'm glad I sold when I did, even though I thought I was late doing so at the time. I didn't know what would happen, just followed my gut thinking it was a double top. Another reason for me dumping my bags was that I also noticed that DeFi/shitcoin ponzis were drying up, with less and less tokens mooning on almost every chain. Instead of trying to force plays like I did in the summer last year, I learned the lesson and recognized those signs as the normie buying pressure fading away. Might not have been an accurate signal, but I ended up taking decent profits and avoiding the dumps.

Attached: yo.png (392x350, 83.72K)

Stacking as much LINK as possible. Whale activity has been interesting and there’s a high likelihood staking is announced soon. I’m up to 35k but am really hoping I can figure out how to get to 50k before staking is announced.

This thread is for real coins, not your pajeet rugpull scams. Fuck off sirs.

I love this cardigan comfy pepes, /cozy/

we are a real coin

Attached: dogbatvsaidsdog.jpg (1280x1040, 91.37K)

I think so, given a long enough time frame. Remember that every 4 years there is a massive supply shock in the form of block rewards being cut in half. As long as demand stays consistent the price will increase, demand doesn't even have to increase. As more and more of our daily lives takes place on the internet I think the demand for a currency native to the internet will become greater, not just stagnate. This WILL increase it's price if you understand the laws of supply and demand. Just my thoughts on the matter

I think this is a good bet as well. A lot of anons don't know that if they've interacted with a Defi protocol they've indirectly used the LINK token. People say token not needed, but I think having a record of LINK transactions is vital, let alone the security benefits of the staking model that is being worked on.

I’ve been DCAing ATOM for a while now. Feelsgoodman

Guys, i've been studying rug pulls in the recent times, almost 99.9% of the new BSC tokens i snipe are a scam.
I tought to make a bot that could abuse the pump and maybe make profit.

But the slippage tolerance doesn't help and i have to think a method for the bot to leave the token before it rugs.

Do you think it's doable?

t. brainlet

Attached: 475daa98bad5f71b61d2b632221466a5.jpg (564x564, 33.54K)

Care to elaborate on the whale activity? I'm not in the loop on that.

You dond gnow yed? :DD

Attached: 4579E8A6-9450-4234-8E47-6D0FA8C8610C.jpg (800x603, 90.25K)

I'm all in on spurdoinu faggod

Spurdo Sparde Purdo Parde

BENIS:DD

Attached: 2022-05-28 11.41.19.jpg (964x579, 88.44K)