Financially Which quadrant would you fit in user?

Financially Which quadrant would you fit in user?

Attached: 4A43716C-EEB5-445F-B439-2BBFF892B150.jpg (1096x1321, 490.71K)

Dead zone. It doesn't matter what I think. It matters who funds it. If you don't have connection, your thoughts are useless. If you do have something insightful to think of, someone with better connections will simply take it and then use their network to implement it. The world is rigged. Figure it out.

Wtf kind of quadrant is that

This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. It's not as "deep" as who ever came up with it thought it was going to be.

>DURRRRR FOLLOW ONLY THOSE WHO KNOW HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS
No thanks, I follow the NEET faggots who have nothing else to do but hyperfocus on shit like autists.
They don't give their opinion, and likely are cringe af. But they just know your a cunt and that they can do what you do, but better.

found the dead zone

> t. Q4 midwit

>hustler
Literally also dead zone.

kek, this is basically the political compass

finnancially im definitely in q3. i try to minimize the hustling and just carry with a few good ideas

>everything is black and white

The deadzone is Any Forums, dipshit

Squarely in Q3. My whole life has been a vicious inner dialogue. My head is more of a battleground than mind.
Ask me anything.

Attached: 1642029735842.png (1165x1656, 767.89K)

Attached: yNlQWRM.jpg (1813x2111, 911.6K)

Q4

not him, but i can relate somewhat. my family was not financially stable growing up.

in the middle where all 4 cross desu

>Look dad i made some shitty categories

Attached: 4chan best source of optimal solutions due to autist epeen arguments decision.jpg (1080x1266, 538.24K)

does shit retail count as a grinder

Q3. Nothing pisses me off more than having to make money and I struggle to force myself to care about it. Sometimes I watch some materialisitc shit on youtube or instagram to get me desiring more money but it's fleeting. I am happy being poor, nobody who loves me wants me to be poor and it hurts them so I strive somewhat to make money.