I took out a 250k loan and fled to a third world country AMA

I took out a 250k loan and fled to a third world country AMA

Attached: download.png (219x231, 9.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thailand-property.com/ads/3-bedroom-house-for-sale-in-choeng-thale-phuket_716d0c8d-69ab-3272-9e09-d7eaf0f8b8f2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>*sells your loan to a debt collector with jurisdiction in your country of residence*

do you fuck trannies or children?

Are you sure the 250k are enough to make it for life?

With 100k you can buy a mansion in a third world country and you're fine with the rest, or if you keep staking and make 300$ per month you're god

>With 100k you can buy a mansion in a third world country
Not true at all. The housing market is global. Even third-world country real estate is expensive as fuck.

How did you get so based? I’m thinking of packing it up and leaving the shithole that is ((Australia)) I made millions in crypto. I have a young son here but the mother is a bitch and I only see him on her conditions . What should I do bros?

It depends, I lived in a third world country before and visit almost all latam, if you want to live in the Capital it's a little bit more expensive, but I think you're good with 250k with a Latina sucking your toes

In some village maybe, but speaking for slavic 3rd world 250k gets you a regular 67m2 commie block in the city or 10-20yo house with big dick maintenance in the middle of nowhere with no healthcare within 150 miles

Do you plan on coming back to the United States...?

hey andrew

I knew an Aussie bloke that did that.
His wife divorced him and took everything including his kids and he wasn't allowed to see them.
So he took as many loans and lines of credit he possibly could and fled to Thailand and just started a new family.
That was 30 years ago so I guess it worked out for him.
Where ever you go it's important to make sure it's a non extradition country.

Where the fuck do you live, liar ?

Same price here, except you're 15 minutes from the Amsterdam city centre (zaanstad)
You're getting scammed lol

In most countries yes.
But I wouldn't suggest it unless you plan on never having children. If you do, I would suggest just having a second family and making sure to have enough invested so your children can leave whatever shithole your in for a better life.

Deadbeat dad's suck, rich deadbeat dad's are the biggest cocksuckers out there.

What race are you?

Women make a big deal about having a second family.
But most smart kids won't give a fuck as long as you do your best to be a father and show that your love for them goes above any women or money.

250k is nothing
check this for 850k USD
thailand-property.com/ads/3-bedroom-house-for-sale-in-choeng-thale-phuket_716d0c8d-69ab-3272-9e09-d7eaf0f8b8f2

OP how many cumdumpsters so far?

Yes we are. It is mathematically impossible to own real estate if you are fresh off the boat

This faggot nailed it. Real Estate is now a global market. Everything here cost the same minus 10% at best, but our salaries are 1/4 compared to the rest of Europe

>*changes name into Abdul Nigur ibn al Basado

52,6 square meters
315k EUR plus the tip

Attached: fml.png (1175x779, 134.03K)