BTC

I've been enlightened >picrel, what should i read next biz?

Attached: The_Standard.png (446x662, 109.42K)

XRP is the standard. Non-XRP holders on suicide watch :D

Attached: standard.jpg (1152x2048, 143.87K)

Attached: file.png (1400x2132, 2.16M)

The book in OP is actually quite good for people that need to understand the underlying importance of blockchain and the benefits it offers.
But BTC is not the standard. XRP is.
Unironically XRP does everything BTC always promised but never delivered.
Biz just seethes because the people that get/got rich from XRP so far have names and can be identified.
They don't mind at all that BTC is run by the same people but worse.

>Lord Mogg

oh, my god. I am reading this just to see how cringe it is

Attached: 9781912759200.jpg (408x630, 60.77K)

I've got a small bag of XRP just in case, don't want to worry about it too much.

it's on my list, cheers fren

added, seems interesting. Is it fun to read? Appreciate it user

Why would it be cringe?

I thought xrp was not needed but seeing as how it's always in the top 10 makes me think there's more to this shit.

NYC riots on the 1970s blackouts.

Attached: 821ABCCF-5416-4D83-9EB1-FF3E8B6A43AC.jpg (405x564, 120.42K)

>a fat retarded poorfag

Attached: 71sjfCNAzSL-813542896.jpg (850x1360, 129.23K)

XMR is the standard. Imagine arguing with your retarded and barely decentralized PUBLIC ledgers. IMAGINE.

>Homeless, and How to be Happy.jpg

For the life of me I cannot understand how someone could be on Any Forums and recommend this retarded garbage. The tl:dr is that real fiat currencies have never been tried because Jews and that the state should have absolute, direct control over the monetary system i.e. fiat maximalism. And yes to be clear it shits on all flavors of commodity money, including a gold standard.

By the way the reason people only spam the cover but do not tell you the contents is because they want to lure you in to this garbage because on the surface it looks like it might be some right-wing "End the Fed" Ron Paul-type material.

Attached: 1653428732771.png (716x1083, 405.34K)

I do have some xmr, didn't start using it yet but have plans to do so, I want to learn more about it.

Thank you for your take on it user, cheers

>real fiat currencies have never been tried
>shits on the gold standard which succesfully underpinned nation states for thousands of years

Bro, try a little harder

Read Selgin

all the theories about jews are true, every one of them. They know all black people can't be controlled so they want to breed black people with white people to create a hybrid black only race of slaves that they can control because blacks are easy to control and white people will be replaced and the guns will be all gone and the Fed will rule over everyone except the jews who rule over everyone and everyone will have abortions and it will be exactly like Wiemar. Then the lasers are used

Attached: 41+p4frwUcL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 21.9K)

sovereign individual. highly recommend that book, it succesfuly predicted many trends of the 21st century like crypto-currency and tele-health don't listen to idiots on here.

OMG, you're stupid af! Try Pollen. It's easy even for ya.

>Next-generation crypto indices platform
>Sustainable, merit-based reward structure
>Circulated, passive, and community-driven index

selgin and andolfatto just masturbate together about student academic economic bullshit.