2022: I am forgotten

2022: I am forgotten

Attached: fd4a2bda0a8e59f1fb40697b7ae8528a61d0a8024872710e403381befa2de2ae_1.jpg (1080x1152, 171.41K)

>SELL EVERYTHING! WE ARE GOING TO 0!
retarded permabearniggers

Attached: 46sbhs.jpg (648x864, 106.37K)

memergrande lul

I'm still not convinced Evergrande wasn't a significant canary in the coalmine. China's economy is clearly fucked. The extent of contagion and details of Evergrande's liabilities are of course obscured from non-CCP view. Even if the default of Evergrande isn't the trigger for a string of defaults, China's broader economy grinding to a halt is a clear risk to stocks globally.

Zoomers have a 5 second attention span and a good 75% of Any Forums posters are zoomers which means you should ignore what most people here say (ie: "two more weeks!"). I'm old enough to remember that the 2008 global financial crisis began with defaults and trouble sectors getting rekt in 2006. 2007 saw a lot of mortgage lenders and small time banks go under. 2008 was just when everything hit critical mass and we saw the slaughter that subsequently took place that summer. 2020-2021 was the build up and we are currently reaching critical mass in 2022 across every asset class. This summer is going to be wild and the total damage accounted of whatever we're in the midst of is accounted for will show that it was 10-15x greater than what we saw in 2008 because this time EVERYTHING is maxed out EVERYWHERE in the world. Zoomers shouldn't be so dismissive because they are going to come of age in a lost decade and their futures are at stake. I will see you all this time next year for the "I told you so" victory lap that I am going to do on here on Any Forums.

You'd have to be a literal retard to forget it.

This fucking nothingburger absolutely crippled my protfolio. Not once but TWICE.
Fuck every person in the media who shilled it and every Chinese person.

>lending to Chinese real estate firms
>ever
retard

>so does the rest of the global market
happooners are so fucking retarded lol

I love that a few anons spam this but not, also, Deutsche Bank. The current meta of this reality is to have any form of memory I swear to god

Checked

Absolutely correct. The chink commie leaders are currently trying to figure out a way to get out of this situation alive, which probably won't happen in the end.

I didn't. Just the shear mention of it made everything dump.

What are the odds they imposed the covid lockdowns recently just to get a handle on the economy? Get savings up, tamp down on inflation?

Because you really wouldn’t want people to sit at home if your economy was weak

wtf are we supposed to do?
zoomers are dismissive of everything anyway - most of us see zero future for ourselves
its plainly apparent that every major economy is a house of cards built on imaginary foundations but people have been prophesizing doom for as long as i can remember and if you sat on the sidelines that entire time then you just missed everything
its not like you can fuck off to another global economy and the economy is global now

>most of us see zero future for ourselves
all according to keikaku! *translator's note, "Keikaku" mean "plan*

you should be cheering for collapse. Houses falling 90% and degenerate hoomers losing everything would be the best thing to ever happen to your generation.

Two more weeks

Then short, and get a job in an industry that has resistance to a recession.

i would be if i was a younger zoomer but at 24 i barely one and was just about to get rolling
im trying to
zoomers really dont see a future though talk to anyone under 25 and ask them where they think theyll be at 30

Yeah not reading all that

where do you think tether got the commercial paper. shits about to get REKT

you should look into how GME is connected with China

yall seriously are such a fucking retarded board to not realize the short squeeze of GME was "SPECIAL MARKET OPERATION" designed to attack china

mao would be disappointed