SHIBagholders. you're SHIBagholding

stop SHIBagholding, SHIBagholders. there is no need to SHIBaghold your SHIBags to zero.

Attached: Shiba_Inu_coin_logo.png (256x256, 23.75K)

SHIBagholders. it's over.

Attached: shibaggieslmao.png (1676x862, 102.89K)

SHIBagholders. you are SHIBagholding. look at the chart. ignoring reality does not make it go away. be at peace with your SHIBagholding and let go of your SHIBags.

SHIBagholders. your SHIBags are dumping. when do you capitulate?

I don't think there are actually any shib holders on biz, except redditors who found their way here during the bull run
They're all thankfully leaving (slowly) now that winter is arriving

its true. one day he will make this thread and no one will reply, the bagholding will have concluded

kys

there are lmao. they come in here and seethe after a bit, they can only ignore me for 20 minutes or so.

and that will be a great day

and here's my first SHIBagholder^

is this some form of weird reverse psychology attempt to unload your bags, your threads are the only shib related ones I see pop up ever

Good, they're slowly realizing how retarded they are, but there's still a few SHIBaggies around

but why would you even care if there were morons still holding the coin in the first place

this young man has almost singlehandedly extinct the SHIBagholding plague and we say bravo

these threads are solely designed to flex on the SHIBagholders for their SHIBagholding ways.

i'm going to keep doing this until they're all gone from our board fren

because they shit this board up for an entire year with their dumb dog scam and now it's time to mock the living shit out of them.

thank you fren and i will continue until the job is done. no one will SHIBaghold SHIBags peacefully on my watch.

didn't doge also do that

doge, meme dog scam that it is, has survived two crypto bear markets already, and has its own blockchain. SHIB has...nothing, and is going to zero.

SHIBagholders. you're SHIBagholding.

Thanks, doc.

i call them the SHIBagholders because they are SHIBagholding their SHIBags to zero. SHIBagholder is a clever word i developed myself by combining 'SHIB' with 'BAGholder'. SHIBagholder. it's quite devious. i am very smart.

Attached: SHIBaggiecycleofgrief.png (999x815, 489.84K)

I'm holding and i WILL be buying AMC movie tickets AND Popcorn with it, so FUCK you

Attached: BONE.gif (948x1012, 346.15K)

kek. They need an exit as they desperately hold their bags. Swapping for eth would be an admission of defeat.

Attached: DCFlier.png (1360x765, 1.18M)