BTC

9 consecutive red weeks for Bitcoin. I started trading crypto in 2017, and I don't remember such a long shit streak. It's a slaughterhouse.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 12.46.01.png (150x216, 9.72K)

there almost was green. just count it as green
we are in the 5th week

Just imagine what's going to happen in June

Nigger coin

It’s hasn’t even started

I started in 2021 and I can tell you it is pretty normal

You can't tell anyone shit you faggot stfu

Do you know who said "buy when there's blood in the streets"?
Rothschild

Imagine the Sunday dump.

Attached: 1631107427267.png (841x734, 521.89K)

Listen here faggot, I bought my first bitcoin during the pump to $1200 in 2013. I bag held for years. If you can't take the ride down you don't get the ride up.

It's time.

I am better than you, loser.

Remember 2017-18 slaughter.
This shit is nothing, lol i laugh at this.
When we go sub 10k now that will be significant event

same as you almost sold at 70k?

Bruh I'm practically homeless now. The only ride I'm getting is the one to the unemployment office.

Attached: 4db7b7ecb39c4eebc5b8f5358773e4a2--break-room-stock-photos.jpg (300x450, 29.02K)

I am sick of this crab...... drop or do something you fuckers!

Bitcoin has gone so mainstream that retail buyers lost their influence. Nothing significant is ever gonna happen again on the weekends

Youve been in the scene since December 21 you couldnt tell shit from food

alright bros, drop the meme shit for 2 minutes. how far from the bottom we feeling? By July I got a feeling we'll have seen the worst of it.

we were touching 70k
stop being delusional

The absolute bottom could be 2017's top. I cannot image bitcoin going any lower. Alts can still go much, much lower though

Not buying until August

It went from 20k to few k in 3 months dude

no, but there's an old hindu saying "buy when there's poo on the streets"

Stocks rallied up but crypto still crabbing lol, Reddit and twitter are waiting to slurp when btc and alts go even "lower" so surely they will all be right ???? We blasting up again shortly.

So always?

We probably will, but we will go lower after

Bulls have lost all control because the macro economic storm we are headed into is undeniable. Everyone sees it and knows that the next year is going to be hellish.

The only thing keeping it from going down in a straight line are traders and algos.