What wrong with lives with parents ?

It's actually worse than being a rentoid and wagekek ?

Attached: images (4).jpg (609x504, 42.14K)

yes all good nothig better than very very good Biryani with family after day I do enjoy the family life at hime

We west people very stuiped for not living lives with parents, India is far superior in every way I think as west person

Nothing, if you don't need to pay bills or rent you can save serious money. Don't let the rent jew win
t. lived with parents till 33, own my house at 35

Attached: 636363737474.png (860x1242, 254.58K)

Fundamentally I think it is an issue of privacy and social stigmas. If you care about neither of those then by all means live with your parents.

my grandparents and parents made a 3 apartment house so I live in my own apartment but the same house. I have been saving money and helping around the house since I was a kid. My aunts lived here before they got their houses

Nothing if your parents are not poor....my parents are well off the house is two storeys I have an entire level to myself room, bathroom, living room and kitchen. Moving out so I can have more 'freedom' is a retard move

There's nothing wrong with it, but I just can't go back to living with them. Living on my own has spoiled me. If you have cool parents that you get along with though then it's really the best move in terms of saving money.

Wtf are you talking out here? If you wanna try smth interesting, join Streeth.

>Street Art NFTs by world renowned street artists.
>Team of eight with 50+ years of joint experience
>Fully secured personal Vault

I live with my parents, I'm a rentoid for them and a wagekek

Damn worst of both worlds. No freedom to walk around naked and bring bitches back home, but still gotta pay up. At least you're helping them out though and not freeloading.

i’m a multimillionaire that lives with my family still. also own several properties that i rent out to poorfags like yourself. all i do is save money. feels good, brah

>31 (thirty one) years old and still living with my parents
>won't be able to afford a house for another 2 years
only thing stopping me from roping is my loving parents desu.

Every fifth Indian deserves to die a horrific death

Statistically they will on the roads or trains

If you dont have the need of having sex or maybe be close to "be a man", then shouldnt be a problem

Historically
-moving out meant moving 'to the city' to make a big city salary until you could afford a house
-getting pussy in your apartment
-being independent (rent is only 1/9th of income)

Today
-cities are terrible and expensive, a bad combination and you probably can't afford a house
-having an apartment doesn't get you pussy because even though there's a lack of men, women somehow have higher (impossible) standards
-you're dependent on some shit job and rent not rising too fast (rent is 1/3rd of income minimum)

The 'van life' meme exists entirely because young people can afford a van but not an apartment in the places they want to live.

One in two would do more to fix their population problems.

I love my parents but they are very controlling. Living with them is simply too stressful. They nag nag nag like bitches.

>The 'van life' meme exists entirely because young people can afford a van but not an apartment in the places they want to live.
it's worse than that. the meme you see being pushed online is to get clicks and taps. the reality of van life for the ultra poor is not going to be anywhere near as nice.

>I think as west person
post hands, currynigger

>-moving out meant moving 'to the city' to make a big city salary until you could afford a house
Now we have six figure remote work jobs so no sense moving out.
>-getting pussy in your apartment
I'm 30 and fuck bitches in the back of my Honda civic. Most 20 year old zoomer girls don't seem to mind.
>-being independent (rent is only 1/9th of income)
Yeah, basically housing prices are so inflated you have to win the lottery or make it in crypto in order to buy a house now. I think most people under 40 will simply be renters the rest of their lives.
Personally I'm not moving out until I can buy my own house, either boomers can sell for a decent price or they can drop dead.