LUNA2.0 LAUNCH THREAD #2

A new generation of bagholders is born before our eyes.

Previous thread:

Attached: https___www.want.nl_wp-content_uploads_2022_05_Terra-Luna-hard-fork-airdrop.jpg (750x422, 25.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kucoincom/status/1530477189723852801
bitrue.com/trade/luna_usdt
twitter.com/kucoincom/status/1530477781988962304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any good luna reward shitcoon?

it's healing.

Attached: bybit.png (1925x1083, 74.87K)

What's going on with Kucoin? Will they list this coin or not?

Why they open trade first in this super random and obscure exchange? is this Kwon scaming again? can this man stop his sinfull ways?

Luna 2.0 just launched on ByBit and nowhere else.

Recap of recent events:
>Kwon kept the exact listing time vague, doesn't mention the cex
>no other cex listed except ByBit (not Kraken, KuCoin, Gemini, Coinbase)
>initial price starts at $0.5 and shoots up to $10 almost instantly
>whales/bots pump it to about $30 where it crabs for a few minutes
>other cexes still haven't listed as of this time
>everyone's quiet about the obvious price inflation

We got Kwon'd.

Attached: Kwanza Bonanza.png (1881x638, 106.65K)

The Kucoin singaporean jew will pay

Attached: s657n5hgh.jpg (396x432, 143.53K)

Obvious scam pump from people buying the whale's dip lmao. It'll happen a few more times then it'll be sub $1 within a day of getting listed on chinance.

They just enabled the deposits. It says they will list it once there is enough liquidity.

Deposits are disabled on bybit. It's pure manipulation at the moment.

Probably after the bots have throughly wash traded a thick enough history that it doesn't fall below $10.

Any exchanges in the US I can buy it on either now or when launched?

now @ 12.00
he is washing the stolen crypto

Bitrue launched. Coingecko is now updating.

It was asked in the last thread but how has the vulnerabilities that lead to the depegging of UST and crash of luna been addressed? Why wont this just get demolished as well via the exact same methods?

Attached: 1581871506793.gif (345x250, 911.15K)

>Any exchanges in the US I can buy it on either now or when launched?
Kraken, but I'd advise against it. Like I wrote in the previous thread, Luna 2.0 might've had a chance with an organic launch to let normie FOMO push it from $1 upwards. Now nobody will buy in, retail isn't going to do it, and investors sure as hell won't either after what Kwon pulled. Save your money, user, this will crash below $1 within days.

They have abandoned UST

jesus christ bybit is fucking awful to use, terrible ux

it's absolutely disgusting

It's not pegged to a stablecoin anymore. Which makes it useless and nothing special. Luna 2.0 was just a way for Kwonzi and friends to launder their stolen funds and make a clean getaway, they don't give a shit about the retail they dunked on or the coin itself. This was basically a glorified smokescreen.

bruh, what about the squid nft's

Totally organic.

Uh huh.

Attached: bitrue.png (308x235, 12.78K)

So what the fuck is the use case for nu-LUNA then?

Explain to a retard how they can wash the stolen crypto with this launch? Not doubting just genuinely curious

Anyone actually buying this shit is a cuck

Nice digit
TruLunabros LFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ecosystem coin I guess

can you deposit and trade or is it only bot washing rn

twitter.com/kucoincom/status/1530477189723852801

>The trading will start once the total deposits on the platform meet the minimum liquidity requirement.

Aka: Once we've cooked the books so it starts at the price we want it to.

It's unironically over.

This:
>Luna 2.0 was just a way for Kwonzi and friends to launder their stolen funds and make a clean getaway, they don't give a shit about the retail they dunked on or the coin itself. This was basically a glorified smokescreen.
Y'all niggers keep thinking he wants to invest in a relaunch, when all he ever did was try to use it as an exit.

bitrue.com/trade/luna_usdt

>$6

i would never buy
squid nft's is sarcasm

does anywhere support deposits yet? managed to get rid of my lunc, don't care to hold this luna, it'll do for lunch tomorrow

what is this pattern called?

Attached: Do_the_KWON.jpg (1597x1275, 218.55K)

What the fuck the fully diluted valuation is 17 billion dollars because the supply is 1b, this shit is going down to $1 by tomorrow, maybe less.
>there are people buying now with the intention to hold who will never see their money again

Oh ffs ok thanks

the korean boy pussy

I hope that's soon lol

inverted pyramid kek

A pure shitcoin.

have 10million LUNA on binance, what do i do with them?

Who the fuck is going to buy Luna2 at $30? Are people seriously considering this scam as a serious and mature project?

>Kucoin allowing Luna deposits
>STILL no airdrop
>arbitrary "we'll start trading when there's liquidity" without specifying how much liquidity is needed or any kind of timetable whatsoever

twitter.com/kucoincom/status/1530477781988962304

>world premiere
What does that even mean? Even exchanges want to pump this?

Yah what's happening with the drop? Also, when was the snapshot?

>Explain to a retard how they can wash the stolen crypto with this launch?
Simple. Keep the exact time and place of launch secret on purpose, then once the coin is listed pump the price with bots using assets from different wallets full of embezzled funds. It's like using dirty fiat to pay your wife's gallery for overpriced paintings that are basically worthless. You not only wash the money, but also pump the asset, and hopefully offload some of it on nearby retards who see the pump and think they can get a piece of the action.

Attached: 1653342141462.png (678x525, 37.76K)

they only opened at one exchange and let the price pump before opening on other chains pure fraud unbuyable now

You are stuck with them until Monday, you can't trade them

Anyone know a DEX I can trade new LUNA on. Not the KYC bullshit

yes, pause the airdrops to prevent the dump until liquid can handle it

and on monday i get the new LUNA_ whats the ratio?

>Who the fuck is going to buy Luna2 at $30? Are people seriously considering this scam as a serious and mature project?
You're looking at it like it's a worthwhile project. It's not. It was never supposed to be anything but an exit strategy for Kwon and his whale friends. They'll ditch the coin and let it wither on the vine as soon as they've laundered their embezzled funds through its corpse.

Think for a moment: if you were Kwon, and wanted to really get Luna 2.0 off the ground, you'd announce the exact second it was supposed to go live, and tell all cexes to synchronize the launch. You'd want to push normie FOMO. But he did the exact opposite. Which shows you he doesn't give a shit about it.

did you just get here..
i mean earth, how did you miss the 10,000 luna threads

bro
SQUID NFT'S in a year or so

i only lookeed at the headline
so whats going to happen with old luna and binance and new luna

for every one old luna you get 10,000 new luna 2

wagmi

Attached: 678k76.jpg (667x673, 131.73K)

It's going to around $4 considering its supply of 210m, so overvalued right now it's insane

I understand this my Luna1 get named and i get a Luna2 airdrop. Soo my luna1 is gone and i have only luna2?