What happened to the rich?

What happened to the rich?

Attached: collage.jpg (3264x1545, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_Abolition_Act_1833
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are not aristocrats of the soul

What happened to our architecture?
>.

I do not understand the point of this post

Because you are not white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_Abolition_Act_1833

I don't know who the right belongs to, but 200-300 years ago, some random writer certainly didn't own a 3 story house.

It will rather turn out that it's the common story: Those who were already wealthy are those who can afford to have a job like a writer. Lots of famous mathematicians from that time, for example, were independently wealthy. Otherwise how you'd get the time for this education. Wittgenstein was the son of the second richest family in Austria. Many such cases.

I wish somebody ITT had an answer to the question in the OP

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (320x180, 10.98K)

peak capitalism, everything is from tesco.

The answer is obvious

Attached: 57292948592.jpg (452x678, 60.09K)

Which brings us to the obvious. Without ample leisure time humans cannot create anything great whether it be works of art or scientific achievements. We shouldn't be wage slaving 40 (in reality much more) hourd every week. It's horrible.

Attached: 1648071715011.jpg (1293x3962, 964.94K)

Generational wealth, understood buildings need to last and be made of quality materials, newer wealth is not taught about how you are supposed to actually use money properly since it came in too easily. Also for that exact example, he's from south africa, aka he hung around too many dark skin people at the mine his father owned.

I wonder why they had it so good in the 15th century?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion
>The Edict of Expulsion was a royal decree issued by King Edward I of England on 18 July 1290 expelling all Jews from the Kingdom of England. Edward advised the sheriffs of all counties he wanted all Jews expelled by no later than All Saints' Day (1 November) that year. The expulsion edict remained in force for the rest of the Middle Ages.

What a coincidence!

No real question has been asked.
The rich are still rich, the poor are still poor.
Some famous CEO's are also not the only rich people.

In the old times palaces and mansions were used much more frequently as a symbol of status.
Now you can just make a quick lookup on google or look at Forbes' list so showing wealth this way is not that important anymore.

labor and materials costs just went up THAT much. Imagine trying to build that thing on the right today, it would cost billions. Back in the day things moved slower. You could have a whole town of people doing ornate carvings for years into a building like that

user hit the nail on the head. No other single cause is as responsible for the ugliness of modern society as this. The Jews destroyed it just to eke a marginal 10% productivity from their cattle.

>We shouldn't be wage slaving 40 (in reality much more) hourd every week. It's horrible.
If you can't figure out how to stop wage slaving yourself without appealing to society/big daddy government, you were never going to produce anything significant anyway, sport

Stupid people and birds are impressed by shiny things

I personally love soullless architecture, I mean I once visited my friends dad who works on the like 50th floor of some big NYC firm and I nearly came from the view and the feeling of power. I think that it fits into my personality because I love the US even though I'm from Europe. You see most countries are made with a specific ideology in mind, something like a country for the Swiss or a communist country, the US is about gaining as much power as possible, where politicians cave at the promise of welath and everything starts and ends with 'how does this put more money in my wallet'

Attached: 1341314.png (874x575, 871.93K)