Got rejected by my crush of 5+ years

What did I do wrong?

Attached: D1502C25-53DE-401B-8DE2-F574D04B60EC.jpg (1079x1815, 413.19K)

You didn't do anything wrong.
You took a shot, good for you, it didn't work it; Shit happens. Move on as fast as you can and try again with another girl.

>Crush
>5 Years

What are you ten years old? Relationships with women in the modern day shouldn't last more than a couple weeks.

Attached: 1505333172048.jpg (865x760, 47.82K)

>crushn of 5 years
its called oneitis, retard

Lol this is why you don't befriend whores user. Every whore i talk to within 2 or 3 weeks if we havent fucked im out. Which never happens but im still out either way after fucking kek. No other reason to keep a woman around

I hate it when girls use fucking flower or cloverleaf emojis

Why are they so fucking smug bros

>5 years more
You're basically dating a granny

Show her your portfolio, oh yes i forgot most of you didnt sell

You messed up somewhere before, reading like you were writing too much before she marked interest.

> Hey I always thought you were really pretty and never properly asked you out and I keep kicking myself about it.

Positive remark you get the date

Negative you say nothing and pretend it didn't happen

>What did I do wrong?
Posted this shit on Any Forums

/thread

Rejection is part of life. Not everybody you want to talk to wants to talk to you. Move on like an adult

You should had introduced your penis in her vagina the 1st month tops after meeting her.

>Hey I always thought you were really pretty

holy virgin lmao

please anyone reading this dont do that ever

assuming that she is equal to you

"We havent connected ever"
>What did I do wrong?

Chris chan levels of delusion

This is not a normal conversation tho user, you.must have done or said something weird to make her reply in such a blunt way.

Wtf are you talking out here? If you wanna try something interesting, join Streeth.

>Street Art NFTs by world renowned street artists.
>Team of eight with 50+ years of joint experience
>Complete safe personal Vault

this

show screenshot of conversation before

Katherine is that you???

Attached: 1653660129465.png (1146x308, 167.5K)

>it's very rude of me to always say no
this actually means you should have taken a hint the first couple times. simple as

>w-well just revive le friendship
your attitude is so pussy
you only can shoot your shot why not just write something more real and smug

You did very good user. Now send this text to another 10 girls until you hit the mark.

Also

>crush of 5 years
>never asked her out

this OP is such a weak afraid to take chances fag this girl is old and infertile by the time he finally worked up the courage to ask her out lmao

he's problem is he was impatient

5 more years before asking her out would have been beter

he just seems impatient for only waiting 5 years, girls can smell the desperation

a true chad would drill her on the hook for at least 7 to 10 years before asking her out

LOOOOL AHAHAHAHA
You're so fucking stupid, he never had a shot, he was so deep in the friend zone he almost didn't even exist in her world. While he was crushing on her for 5 years she was getting fucked by tinder guys and college guys. The chances of this being real are low anyway

lmao

This. Compatibility is immediate.

maybe stop being a complete faggot asking her to hang out all the time if she keeps rejecting. how tf does it not click after the first or second time. how about you start being fucking cool and waiting for people to approach you instead you fucking neet retard. and im calling you a neet disrespectful retard way, not in the cool secretly intelligent way.

op btfo kek

Attached: 1648571879542.jpg (845x671, 42.36K)

Messaging women is always a cringefest. Really it doesn't even matter what you say if they have the remotest interest, they'll play along with almost whatever.

If you over think about being cringe then you're just retarded because it doesn't really matter

Probably. I wouldn't say anything else to a girl that rejected me serves no purpose just like being their "friend" in the first place.

Imagine trying to talk to women in 2022. You are a fool.

>rupee symbol
Kys chutiya faggot

>Complimenting a girl on her looks as opener or a way to ask her out

this shit hasnt worked for at least 20 years

getting a woman to respond is basicly just like getting (You's) on Any Forums.

Make a statement or say something her retarded female brain cant ignore

>What did I do wrong?
Thinking anyone, especially us, gives a fuck about you.

Attached: 12313546587.jpg (230x219, 10.56K)

Just tell them about your crypto, bro

Attached: 1628824866116.jpg (627x591, 77.99K)

Lemme tell you this - she is most definitely not into you and you should have got the hint when she said she didn’t know why you wanted to reach out

To answer OP's question, you're not authentic. You don't want to revive old friendships in general - you want to bang her - and she knows you're acting like a fake weasel.

Better to open very relaxed and almost immediately offer a coffee date on a specific day or two. Then leave it to God.