Is this correct?

Is this correct?

Attached: 1653721026809.jpg (625x726, 100.33K)

Absolutely it's correct. You were never going to be like them. They wanted you to believe that lie so they could transfer wealth from your pocket to theirs.

Yes, they were born without souls so they could acquire their wealth. They come from a long line of soulless hylics.

>rich kid gets richer, but not all rich kids get richer
>poorfag get rich, but not all poorfags get rich
There are successes in every economic class. For every rich kid who got richer there are 1 million more who squandered everything. For every poorfag rags to riches who made it there are 1 million more who never broke the chains of poverty.

Yes, but it is no reason to give up. You aren't going to achieve their levels of wealth but you can carve a good lifestyle for yourself if you want it.

Gates' father was also the founder of an extremely successful law firm

you're retarded if you think $300,000 seed money is a lot of money. And Musk's family wealth had zero influence on his businesses

>49198797
>Dad owned an emerald mine

I know that one is fake news

Cap

Thats so not true the only rich kids who ever go broke are people who become rich as adults and were born poor or middle class.

Rich man cope lol ur success is not ur own

The only thing that matters is they have higher cognitive abilities than you do, faggot.
You could start the same way and you would still end up on this board crying NOT FAIR.

Retarded supposedly high IQ numale not smart enough to realize success is luck

300k is fuck all

The redpill is you won't become a billionaire but maybe your progeny can if you manage to give them a better start than you had, and they theirs and so forth. These rich families didn't just appear they built wealth over generations

Youre retarded you think being born rich has no effect on the success of a business? What if your dad could invest millions in your business?

Not struggling with student loans is a huge psychological boost.

Yes thats true. The only way to become a billionaire is to be the founder of an incredibly lucrative business. And the only reason these 4 guys succeeded is because their fathers were also like that.

Go back, YNGMI anyway.

it sure the fuck was in 1994 or whatever

Yet I highly doubt you two fags have 300k or could hand it off to your kids if you wanted to.
Not to mention it would be closed to 500k+ in todays money due to inflation.
I thought "cope" was a memem but apparently cope turns you into retards.

No, absolute incorrect framing and premise. If you wanna be a self made billionare then this is part of the husstle too. Your hussle don just end with YOU.

You gotta grind out those rich parents, you gotta GRIND that influencal family, you GOTTA have the DRIVE and MOTIVATION and FOCUS to do that from a young age to make your parents the best they can be too.

Some people just don't understand #HustleCulture and the never ending #Grind and because they're not #grateful they'll never see that they're #Blessed and because of that they'll never see past those artificial limitations like not having rich parents or friends. True #Grinders never let anything hold them back.

For a limited time, in the link below you can find my free* course that teaches you how to HUSTLE AND GRIND a rich parents mindset from SCRACH. Two weeks is all it takes to make your parents MILLIONARES to give you the start you need

IT takes COURAGE to be knowledgeable so dig our your wallets #BEASTFAMMILY and BUY

Attached: 1617431154751.jpg (400x400, 11.83K)

So what you're saying is you're totally incapable of planning out a five-year plan?

You are a coward.