Down from 950k to 350k

>down from 950k to 350k
it was a good run, but it's over now and end of the rope is nigh (literally)
I will be departing soon
goodbye

Attached: 1527098326940.png (482x427, 78.95K)

Kek why do you fags want to be so negative all the time? All you're doing is missing on opportunities.

this was the opportunity to make it, I blew it
I'm going to kys myself now

>oh no, I only have hundreds of thousands of dollars, time to kys myself

Don't do it user, if anything you still have those 350k and are sure to make it in the next run. But that isn't the most important thing in life, if you are sad about the money ask yourself why did you want that money to begin with. Life is enough.

you don't get it, this is it, the great reset is happening by next year
if you haven't made it by now, you never will

I WILL NOT EAT ZE BUGS

Attached: 1515536602094.jpg (349x511, 24.88K)

you're a nice fren, I'm mostly just shitposting
but I am indeed very demoralized and I worry we won't see ATH for 8 years, ever

shit's fucked

What do you hold?

80% ETH, the rest is in BTC and LINK

cash

The Great Reset is set to happen by 2030 we still have time. It's too radical to happen next year. Once the war ends and if the US doesn't enter a recession we'll still be able to ride this wave for a little while longer. But if you are worried about the Great Reset happening soon buy WEF coins, but do look into their developmental stage and you'll see they are not ready yet and the general populace is mostly not ready yet to accept crypto. With all this in mind, IMHO, we still have time. Accumulate and have fun and you will be eating pic related for the rest of your life.

Attached: Caronchi_Photography_200826_4222-scaled.jpg (2560x1707, 639.34K)

>The Great Reset is set to happen by 2030 we still have time
You're right in a sense, but it's a process and it kicks into gear next year as economies start capitulating and market participants realize this recession isn't "transitory". It will be Great Depression 2 that kickstarts Great Reset.

Anyway I don't really know what I'm talking about.

bro i know how you feel, but you got until like 2025 at the earliest. you're fine, america moves fast but not that fast. we're still stupid as shit and it'll take awhile. you're in a good position, better than i am for sure. you can still make it

Schitzopherenics never know they have schitzophrenia themselves.

You seem to have a clue and that's how it will play about, but I think we'll have an another bull for a year or two before the Depression kicks in.
How old are you?

mid 20s
I'm starting to feel pressure

980k to 120k here

"Hacking" on windows. Ngmi

Attached: 1643839502398.png (713x611, 25.91K)

You still have plenty of time to enjoy life even if you need to wait an another 8 years. Keep in mind what's your end goal and you should be able to bear it.

>rope
should probably buy some before you get priced out of the general supplies market as well

user if you are really going to, and theres nothing i can do to stop you all I do is ask that you send me $3k so I can pay rent tomorrow. Im literally about to be evicted and I wont make it out on the streets here in new york. Its unironically suicide with even more suffering. Im so lost.

I have $6 in my crypto wallets and nothing to my name. lost ~50k in this crash. Please bros this board is the only hope I have left.