Idgaf about art, I honestly don’t, so why do you retards keep flooding my board with shit related to that? I hate you

Idgaf about art, I honestly don’t, so why do you retards keep flooding my board with shit related to that? I hate you

Attached: fgMg,6D.jpg (1200x1920, 209.19K)

MUSIC!!!

Attached: 1639099440062.png (233x217, 8.47K)

why are brits so scary looking

why the hell Vladik is looking directly at my soul?

Listen to the stereo

What kind of name do you think this guy has? I'd say Greg

>Idgaf about art
idgaf about you asshole

Are you looking for something getting incrusted in the middle of your anus or what?

Attached: 1651923803934.png (640x640, 197.79K)

>so why do you retards keep flooding my board with shit related to that? I hate you
Because NFTs are a business fucking present in cryptos, and are considered art?

>you retards keep flooding my board
wdym. nft art?

>I hate you
I HATE YOU TOO BITCH, I'M GOING TO FIND YOU AND I'M GOING TO KILL YOU.

christ, and I thought our nignogs looked dumb

NFTs only have the concept of ''art'' but we all know that there is no current NFT that meets the requirement to be real art. Pure digital crap.

What is your concept of art, user?

that's not a brit, that's a fucking russian probably. Also, niggers... In which threads do you think that exists russian activities? I think that they are literally spread on all over the web, there are a lot of russians doing their job out there and I'm getting a little bit hater with those motherfuckers

There's no other thing related to art on Any Forums that isn't NFTs

Because Arties is art. Art brought to blockchains. God, I really hope that more people can enter to make art there so there is more supply of NFTs and everyone can have their canvas adorning any place where it is placed, and maybe you can get rewarded by making some bagholdings in the future... We don't know. Is just a matter of time to see what will happen

Attached: 16581797123138.jpg (538x536, 50.32K)

>that user when you stick a weird shit in his ass

Attached: 16521387289794.png (736x668, 327.32K)

The only thing I don't like about arties is that they are trying their hardest to please the nftfags by making artwork about NFTs known as the bored apes. They have no originality in wanting to be different.

Will it be a good investment, can Arties really make us money? It's like buying a work of art if you think about it.

Bad combination, only boomers buy paintings, and most of them hate NFTs

>They have no originality in wanting to be different.

dude, watch a few artworks of Voka or something... His paintings are nice af. This for example, looks original to me

Attached: 16581723137173.jpg (1024x1024, 521.38K)