Accumulate ICP

>Only chain that constantly keeps working on its tech
>Picrel
>Is extremely deflationary to keep gas fees low
>Low gas fees are a necessity for a truly decentralized metaverse.
>You can't run the metaverse on a chain like ethereum which ask $40 to send across token
>Seriously, just accooooooommm

Attached: FTyXUfaakAENqwe.png (780x500, 59.4K)

Stop shilling your scam shitcoin.
Enough biztards got rekted by the likes of this and LUNA.

Attached: f1d.jpg (1200x768, 101.53K)

>it's bot deflationary yet it's extremely inflationary
everything else I agree

How is it deflationary?
It needs to absorb all of the Amazon cloud to become deflationary.

But I'm really interested in what it can handle. It can host huge amounts of data. Could i develope a triple A multiplayer game for this chain?

>deflationary
You forgot the part where it needs to take a majority of the cloud computing market share to be deflationary at all, and a vast majority to be extremely deflationary. ICY PEE will never compete with Amazon and Microsoft, you're a retard.

I still believe in ICP but this is coin is such a massive cockpain to hold with almost 0 whales defending price it's absolutely disgusting. Never pumped. Even once. In-fact it's directly hostile to all holders.

I wish i never bought it but i will hold to the grave and dca on occation don't even care anymore.

Those swiss mountain jew niggers wrecked us and wrecked their coin chart making it look unbuyable. To think even chink VC's are more "charitable" to their holders than these faggots.

I don't know what's wrong with ICP spot holders and their infinite inventory and how it just keeps getting quoted lower and lower. Insane.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16.51K)

The most interesting thing is nobody is defending this turds PA yet it keeps being bought. Whether they are just spoof buys or not is completely debatable.

Yeah, I meant to write inflationary.

Have you see then quality of existing dapps on ICP? No way this thing is less valuable than dogecoin and shiba inu

I marketbought ICP because of you faggots. I better get $100 ICP

Bro i've fucken used the apps extensively. Shit is like using the internet in 1998. Fucken fun but absolute trash.

maybe in 10 years we will have something somewhat competitive.

I am NOT buying your VC bags.

Just trust the plan user.

You do realize 1998 internet is still leaps and bounds ahead of the competition.
Look at (((dapps))) on avax, sol, or cuckdano.
Its like 3 each, and they’re dogshit.

>truly decentralized
lol
lmao

>it's like using internet in 1998
Crypto is still so early it would be the equivalent of 1970s DARPA internet or early 1980s at best when consumers got online. ICP isn't the answer though, it's a piece of shit.

Village capital is all I'm going to say.
Three projects total I want to get into are on this list, only one I want to get into is not on this list. Good gathering for you, may we all make it this run but the redditors.

>ICP isn't the answer though
Explain

Digits wasted on a fat ape

Until it's permissionless it's gay

Fpbp

nice digits kek.
ICP to 2k is not a meme. It is a reality.