Everything is aligning

CCIP, Staking, Consensus, SmartCon, ISO20022, Swift, JP Morgan. And the cherry on top, Grayscale have allowed for institutional money to flow in.

The stars are aligned. The singularity is literally going to happen. Holy fuck. We are about to make it.

Attached: glnk.png (654x502, 48.8K)

what does this mean?

What does this mean

Grayscale has barely sold any of its LINK either

What does this mean?

we dump

What does that mean?

Didnt you hear? Chainlink went bankrupt, there were threads about it all day. Massive liquidity problems. Total flop. Sergey might get used

It means if you are holding ChainLink, you are going to make it over the next several months.

Why do you think Jp Morgan has all of a sudden changed their tune on crypto? Why do you think this type of news coming out now?

Attached: ccip.png (1056x670, 93.01K)

How much sex will we be having by next January?

All good, but W H E N S T A K I N G ? ?

What does it mean to "tokenize fixed income?"

I am unfamiliar with trading these types of products, but tokenizing fixed income sounds like a "smart bond" to me.

Attached: swift-infographic.png (1600x831, 87.89K)

>The stars are aligned. The singularity is literally going to happen. Holy fuck. We are about to make it.
I'm shorting

pajeet

You will be having the same amount as you are now. Money does not fix autism.

My guess is SmartCon. So September. This is based on my thinking that CCIP will be released/showcased at Consensus.

Do you think it’ll be shock growth? Like an overnight thing. Or will we have to wait till 2030 to make it

Imagine BTC the next price halving.

Yea, that 1.5 hour slot is suspect. Seems likely something will be released.
Kinda hoping for one more good dump before then.

I think we will see an initial "shock" from CCIP/JpMorgan confirmation. Maybe $20-$30.This will be the start of a new bull cycle.

Predicting anything specific is pure speculation. But I think we can make some assumptions.

Retail is going to have a frenzy when they figure out what is going on. Banks/Instituions are going to be compelled to followed jpmorgan's lead and give customers access to DeFi. Staking is going to incentivize buying, and limit the amount of selling that will occur both in the short and long term.

Directionally, the price is primed to go up. A lot.

Yes it will 6 months before the next halving.

The chair is against the wall.

>Retail is going to have a frenzy when they figure out what is going on.

Why would they be frenzied if APY is a pedestrian 3% or whatever? Sure we will be stoked with 3% at $1,000 with 10k+ stacks… but nobody will have the ability to get a legit stack once this happens

Chainlink is about to become a yield generating, productive asset. Just because the halving has historically been an accurate predictor for bull and bear trends in the overall crypto market, doesn't mean it's a magical prerequisite for the growth of the ChainLink network.