For me...

For me? I’ll just play it safe and stick to using stuff that’s proven to work no matter how hard you shills try to convince me otherwise. Sublime is not needed when AAVE exists and mogs it so fucking hard it’s not even funny anymore.

Attached: b-D9a0m.jpg (450x405, 67.86K)

Paid shill thread.

I still don't get it how can I use the flash loans, I know that I'm able to get some gibs by doing flash loans but damn, I can't. I CAN'T SEE HOW CAN I MAKE MONEY WITH THAT

why are you so mad bro?

he's not mad, he's the paid jeet here probably

Attached: 165137938798398.jpg (650x600, 26.88K)

imagine getting mad because some people shill on Any Forums literally everyone shills on this shit kek

in 70% of Any Forums is a constant gold shill kek

Maybe you aren't able to do that, because you can't? Do you have to pay a collateral or something to use a flash loan?

dude, there are people shilling ponzis brazenly and i don't see any of you blaming exactly that. At least, this shit seems that it will be something tangible and usable

aave was created by glowniggers and every other lending platform is the same

Sublime? Damn, the only disgusting thing here is that they don't think about the fact of being completely online when they have completely developed their app.

And well, the project isn't finished and nobody is borrowing money there because nothing exists there yet

Sublime is too new to be necessary. The good thing about it is that you benefit too much from the constant use of your project.

Dude, what a shitty conclusion

Nope, as long as I know, you don't have to pay anything for doing a flash loan.

It is. Why the hell the glowies would make a fucking lending platform like AAVE? I think that AAVE was made entirely by Jews instead

>be sublime
>ask people for their social media to lend money
>find useful retards with questionable backgrounds
>psyop their asses and turn them into social outcasts
explain to me why this isn't the case for most lending programs?

Attached: 56M6MSY.png (610x613, 148.4K)

I like those benefits, they promote scalable investment using your product.

you have to doxx yourself to get them, you know?

bro, it's just social media. do you really care if they see them?

no, don't fall into the bait

Exactly, they want us to drink all the corn syrup and food additives to distance yourself from god