Tfw millionaire and still a virgin

>tfw millionaire and still a virgin

Attached: ogod.jpg (1280x720, 50.75K)

Just move to a third world country mate.
I lost my virginity at the age of 11 to a 15yo brown girl in Brazil.

nobody cares

Give me 100k and I will give you a gf

Wanna fuck? No? Then stop complaining.

Was she hot?

I want a brown gf, but not a spic. I want a hot Arab or Indian/Paki girl, but most of the hot brown girls are spics.

I also am a fan of straight shota, so if they are into fucking little boys that would be awesome.

Buy a prostitute to try it out. Don't like sex? Cut yer balls off.

She was soso, but for me at the time she was hot enough.

Were you old enough to ejaculate?

If not, did you have multiple orgasms with her?

good. stay a virgin and die sexless having not reproduced. more resources for my kids and ogumambwe of mozambique's 9 children

>Were you old enough to ejaculate?
I was not.
>If not, did you have multiple orgasms with her?
Nope, I went to climax and then an insane desire to pee, I would always stop and go to the bathroom pee, but there was never anything to pee.
She was very loose tho, not sure why she had sex with me, and it was like a couple times.
Maybe because I was white in that brown neighborhood.

That sounds really hot. White boys are really cute, can't blame her.

Did she have a big bubble butt?

>HURR DURR MORE 4 ME
I will stay childless, but not sexless, because I will drain my balls using trafficked prostitutes and sleep like a baby regardless
I will occupy a cushy, high paying job with good benefits that could go to someone with a family, but will not
I will occupy a large suburban family home entirely by myself, not rent it out or cohabitate, and prevent families that could live in it from doing so
I will minimize consumption and tax liability as much as possible, in order to produce the least pro-social outcome possible

Attached: 1358395413714.jpg (399x210, 33.01K)

She was brown, 5/10 and a bit overweight, not something out of a dream, her ass was fat, not round and not cute.
I tried putting in her ass one time when she asked, no need to explain that my mini dick couldn't even get near her rear entry.

I’ll fuck you in the ass for a million. Solves both of our problems, faggot.

for just $250,000 I will hook you up with a hot brown girl that speaks English and will Mary you, fuck you, do domestic stuff and won't cheat on you. Unless you're hideously ugly or something

>1 post by this ID

same for me.
/biz has always said it's easier to make a million dollars than get a gf.

Muslim?

kek'd

If you want, sure

I’m a bored hacker. If you want the password to someone’s Snapchat account, like you think your partner is cheating on you, or curious about something else, I don’t mind trying it out today

Ask me on my burner Snapchat account at Highware2

Attached: 881BA02E-A8BF-4FE6-9C44-20B412C067D7.jpg (1400x1050, 273.01K)

What do you do to ensure hot brown gfs in exchange for cash?

Honestly, so many of my GF try to pull me away from her, then ask me to hook them up when I shut them down. I probably know well over 1000 available girls. Recently an older lady in her neighborhood proposed that I marry her 18 year old grand niece. She was attractive, but not brown (more of a Chinese Indonesian look)