I cant stop thinking about how much money I could've had in November

If Link never recovers to $30 I think I might commit suicide, purely at the thought I could've had $3 million

Attached: cover1.jpg (800x450, 91.69K)

could have would have
you suck and you are a greedy shit, thinking that a faggot like you makes more than 3 million
greed eats brain and now suffer for it you greedy fuck
you could have had 3 million dollarinos but you greedy fuck blew it

I sold 70,000 link at $0.50.
You'll get over it.

How many you got now?

Not sure why you didn’t sell just a million. Still would have had an OG stack

have you come to terms with your impending death?

You made it once.
You can make it again.
Remember next time not to get married to your bags and to dump when the founder starts dumping in the middle of a bull run.

Sergey cucked us all with his staking announcement.
With the current state of things even if staking gets released LINK won't be able to pump and will dump into full despair.

On the positive side you will be finally free from the chainlink cult and will be able to make your own decisions.
Don't invest because you believe in a project.
Invest in ponzi economics to make money and take profits like a business.
Then short all the way down to 0.

The upside movement of Chainlink will be one of the most painful grinds you can imagine and will take 2 years.
Never give up and use the memory of this painful event as fuel to rise even higher and become stronger.
Next time you will make x10 gains remember this despair and use it to fuel rage to dump everything at the top.

K

You are gay

That's because I once owned Chainlink.
The worst ponzi in the existence of cryptos used to dump on retail to create profits for Swift.

It will take time to recover, but I will be a healthy human being again.
After that I will learn from Soros.
I will invest time to find weaknesses in the Chainlink network and use it to destroy the complete system to make money.
This was the real answer since the start to Swift's hidden project and attempt at stealing the complete profits and freedom from the crypto space.

If LUNA is a ponzi dangerous to the eco system then Chainlink is even more dangerous because it aims to remove all power from the blockchain space to put it back into the banks.
Chainlink is evil since its inception and will have to be removed like LUNA to create a healthier space.

>xrp is never going back over $1

>will be one of the most painful grinds you can imagine
why?

Because everyone who held through this will want to sell as the price goes up creating near infinite sell pressure.
Then those who made losses will want to short it as they can't accept it going back up without them.
All of this with 0 intervention from the biggest holder.
The despair phase hasn't even started yet.

For someone only looking at the charts LINK is so bearish that it may even go to $0.
Had the Link marines done the same they would not have held through this insanity because of a self destructing FOMO.
The issue is that the chart is so bearish that there nothing left to pump.
It's one of the most bearish charts of the complete crypto space.

It may even reach the final state of bearishness and go to the levels where 'the magic happens" for a giga capitulations.
Chainlink may not have finished going down yet, and if this scenario happens I have no clue where the support is.

For the price to go up someone would have to create a very strong buy pressure to compensate all of the bag holder losses.
The Chainlink network has the size of a dwarf at this moment and is unable to create any form of buy pressure.
The staking collateral use will be too small for a few years to create a a strong enough incentive for accumulation.

Chainlink won't be able to get more funding without a miracle or a big change in the adoption and the situation is so dire that Sergey woke up and started shilling his product finally.

Thanks for buying my bags, retard

Attached: 736.png (600x600, 317.48K)

this, sorry OP but you were a fool for not taking major profits, you fucked up big time, sorry man

Just so everyone knows this is a demoralization thread and is basically pointless because everyone who is willing to sell has sold by now kek

>Gpt-3 bot post
user if you have 30k LINK you know what it's worth and have been through this before.
In other words fuck off with your Larp.

Why didn't you cash out at least one mill so you could buy yourself a house and afford to not work until the next bullrun?

Tend to agree sadly.
My last hope is that there is some kind of miracle rally and I can sell everything at around $10