FOREX user HERE

FOREX user HERE.

We didnt hit our target yet but we are getting there bros. Hop in if you want to laugh at this retard we dunked on (pic related) and talk about next week's play

Attached: rekkingretards.jpg (2725x5033, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/biz/thread/49025062
streamable.com/3a91di
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pump for the Forexfag.

>FOREX user HERE

Attached: soyboyyy.png (254x300, 72.58K)

Every single ta retard who posts on this board disappears once they're wrong once.

There hadn't been a single one who didn't fuck off immediately after being wrong. Z, schizo, tafag, ta-user all fucked off after being wrong once.

You will too

always appreciate you threads user

I have been wrong before you mouth breathing retard. All my calls are in the archive going years back. Why would I fuck off for being wrong on a single play? You are fucking stupid, that is why you are poor and I am not

I'd help you guys learn some TA if people asked questions but they rarely do

here is a link to the archived thread if anyone wants to be able to get the chart pics
archived.moe/biz/thread/49025062

You read FX Senshi Kurumi?

lol someone has asked me this 3 diff times. Was it you every time? I have seen little pics someone has posted but I dont read it regularly, no

moonman

You're the biggest faggot on this board, I hope for your sake you're trolling.

no you poor loser

You trade forex, the most competitive market dominated by quants using TA, you're obviously poor lmfao. I cashed out 8 figures from crypto in 2021, just stop with your gay ass namefag threads, you're cancer.

you are poor and stupid
streamable.com/3a91di

Damn you're actually more pathetic than I thought, taking the time to fake that shit lmao. I thought you were a troll like whaleanon but you're actually just a massive loser. That reply took you a few minutes which is a bit long to record a short clip, you're the big boy TA winner owning the quants bro keep it up!

When will thick line bobo return…

>reeeeeeeee
>reeeeeeee
stfu stupid nigger no one gives a fuck about your stupid bullshit larp. You are stupid and poor. This is my current position, post yours nigger

Attached: currentPosition.jpg (1366x768, 634.58K)

that clip is from weeks ago you absolute fucking moron the time and date is clearly is in the video. you are literally fucking retarded, stupid and poor

I'm a quant forex trader, you're literally a larping TA using retail retard. Everyone in any thread you post just constantly makes fun of you, you're also an attention seeking namefag as well.

>mouth breathing poor niggers retards "make fun of" an actual successful and rich trader.
I am really losing sleep over a bunch of ankle biting half wits "making fun of" something. You are poor and stupid

No offense but if you have 8 figures what is the reason to post on Any Forums? Just for fun?

You quite literally have some of the worst ESL english too, I work at a quant firm and trade forex. Just stop.
I'm an autist who has been on this site for 15 years.

that idiot is so poor he cant afford a meal ar Chilis. His idiocy and poorness is abundantly apparent by how stupid he is and how jealous he is of success

>I work at a quant firm and trade forex.
HHAHAHAHAAHA. You are poor and stupid, you arent fooling anyone

ESL, non white, projection.

>bro you cant beat a bunch of bots reeeeeeeeeeee
you are poor and you are stupid and I am not

Attached: forexanon.png (1357x6730, 1.84M)

I write the bots kiddo

You can't, none of the quant firms use TA for a reason, and we constantly BTFO retail TA users. You're literally the guy we are taking money from, it's embarrassing that you continue to shill your TA garbage to new forex investors.

HAHAHAH, bots run on algorithms written by humans, to a stupid nigger like you .... uh... that is TA you stupid motherfucker ROFL kys dude this is embarrassing

ok so how do I make a lot of money quickly with little startup liquidity with this arbitrage shit?

>Algos are TA
Ya, I'm done replying, you're actually just trolling and I fell for the troll.

You don't demonstrate bots or algos in any of your threads, you constantly post TA and brag about your TA, don't switch now and pretend you are an algo trader. Still done replying though, you're unbelievably stupid and the ESL shit is hard to read.