Crypto was my only chance of having a somewhat stable financial life but it looks like that dream is down the toilet as...

Crypto was my only chance of having a somewhat stable financial life but it looks like that dream is down the toilet as well.
>22
>work shitty job at an amazon warehouse
>only 30k saved
>too stupid for college
>too autistic for networking or military
>all of my investments are either dumping or crabbing
>on top of all of this I’m a friendless Virgin

I don’t know anymore bros i feel like I’m creeping closer and closer to suicide everyday. I really don’t think I’m going to make it to 25.

Attached: F1B89383-8E0A-4B3E-BD68-57BA6ED85B10.jpg (2560x1440, 458.2K)

>he fell for the no college meme

College is for retards
Bro go into a trade if you want to make decent money without college
>>all of my investments are either dumping or crabbing
Now’s the time to buy more

I'm you but I'm 38. Suck it up, you still have time to make it.

College isn't a meme if you're doing a STEM degree. For any other degree I would agree with you.

What is with all of you dumb fucks that thought buying a too good to be true scam would make you rich? What other stupid decisions have you made recently?
Pathetic how you haven’t bothered to put yourself out there to get laid.

assuming college is for learning skills

So do you.

>he fell for the no military meme

STEM is so over saturated by retards like you, and the deluge of pajeet stemfags that will work for pennies that even STEM is a meme at this point.

I didn’t fall for a meme I’m genuinely too stupid to attempt college and I’m autistic so I can’t even join the military

It's over, use that 30k to buy a custom made 10 guage and blow your brains out. At 22 you should atleast have a payed off house in the burbs, a 401k wife/kids and your own business, like your parents. Which should be about 500k liquid. You were too lazy and now you're a perma virgin loser.

You'll never make it, because you're an unhealthy fat slob, so you're already about half way through your life. In 5 years you'll hit rockbottom and feel like an old man, kill yourself while you still have a positive memory left and your youth.

How much do you get paid to do posts like this? How does it work in practice, you're a room with another 30 retards posting shit nonstop?

cope holy shit

I know this is a demoralization post but honestly you aren’t far off I’d say by 25 if you don’t have a somewhat stable financial and social life suicide is your only option left

crypto was killed on purpose because it was giving normal people an escape from the rat race. We have long since had the technology for everyone to have 20 hour work weeks at most but the system is intentionally designed to squash all of that to keep people working mot of their days so they don't have time to think and question things.

NIGGA IM 29 AND HAVE 1K TO MY NAME AND LIVE WITH MY PARENTS AS A NEET, WHY ARE YOU CRYING, BE A MAN AND GET IT TOGETHER

OP... are you.. me?

learn2code.

Babby's first cycle

I've been poor my whole life, but the only thing I could never get accustomed to is the disgusting existence of normies. Hearing these people talk at work and accept their mediocre life scares me, because I too will be like them. I saw what 6 figures looked like for a short time during the golden bullrun, and that's the only thing giving me hope. One day, we won't just reach our peaks again, we will surpass it, anons.

>I'm gonna CRY AND POOP MYSELF I'm 22 HECKIN YEARS OLD
Holy shit, all the masculine figures in your blood line are fucking rolling in their grave. You are so fucking stupid and young, you have no clue. I'm not even going to give you advice because you're THAT young. Figure it retard, you have so much time to do ANYTHING. You're just a bitch, that's all there is to it.