Which nft projects are actually transparent with their investors these days...

Which nft projects are actually transparent with their investors these days? They’re pretty rare to come across nowadays. At least arties isn't doing any fuckery like fractionalized ownership of physical paintings for example.

Attached: t.png (598x593, 315.15K)

Bear Badges. Its just a collective group to talk about ways to generate money outside of crypto and bring it in to prepare for the 2024 Halving bull run. pretty simple cant get anymore transparent than that $15 a Badge And a Badge = a slot picrel

Attached: BearBadgesdotcom.png (1000x1000, 637.13K)

>Which nft projects are actually transparent
pngs

>Which nft projects are actually transparent with their investors these days?
Bro, do those exist? That shit sounds unlikely

>nft projects
>transparent

it's suposed that every project is transparent because is being run on a blockchain, and as everyone knows, a blockchain has to be transparent if it wants to be called "blockchain".

So, what's your point, op?

i wish nft owners to die from cancer

sappy s****

>Which nft projects are actually transparent with their investors these days?
What do you mean by transparent?

Influence. They have ama meetings every two weeks and they're always on discord if people have questions. Production chains are nearly ready so basically the game is only waiting for starknet now.

This
What is your vision of a company that is transparent with its community?

This is a shill thread

no, nft people are just a bunch of liars

what a whiny bitch you are, my god lmao

It does not exist, all the projects I have known in TG are fake with their users, they are simply based on showing what they want to show and that's it.

One of the NFT projects that I think is pretty transparent and everyone knows what the devs and artists are doing is Solanese Cats. The mods are pretty active constantly on the general chat of the discord group and well, everyone talks with them pretty constantly

Sneed niggerjeets

Literally nobody is talking about a single fucking project lmao

>The mods are pretty active constantly on the general chat of the discord group and well, everyone talks with them pretty constantly
i confirm, i am in their discord group and i had to mute it because i was getting notifications all day long. the mods are constantly chatting with their users in the general chat.

keep crying bitch

>arties isn't doing any fuckery like fractionalized ownership of physical paintings for example.
Probably, yes. But they are still the same fucking scam that regular nfts are. Arties is full of pretentious artists that think they are better just because they sell physical handmade shit.

NFT projects of what kind? Arties is pretty transparent, the artists will earn practically almost the entire money without giving so many fees when they sell a painting there because that's what Arties want, attract fine artists to take advantage, of course, of the fees of these activities that the artists can make by working and making paintings on Arties

>imagine being this much of a loser on a friday night
we know its a shill thread retard

Attached: kys.png (443x455, 88.63K)

Sneed niggerjeets

meds

>Arties is full of pretentious artists that think they are better just because they sell physical handmade shit.
They are pretentious because they have talent and trajectory in the art world, you know, not just because they paint by hand.
Just look at the amount of money they generate with their art usually outside of cryptos, imagine the money that can be made on a DeFi platform.

It's the same shit as making money with NFTs, but with physical NFTs, from an artist (x) that Arties has contracted.

paid link fudder