Financially Speaking

What do you think of CD Projekt Red stock? I think they have a lot of mooning potential. They have been beaten down already, both due to tech stocks crashing, and due to Cyberpunk's buggy release. However, Cyberpunk is still a solidly popular game, and they have a constant revenue stream from the Witcher franchise as well. Despite any hits to their reputation, gamers are kind of stupid and have a short term memory, and will doubtlessly be excited for any future witcher sequels or other CD Projekt Red releases.

Polish labor is also cheap. If you average the profits from 2020 and 2021, and divide based on the current market cap, CD projekt red is at a healthy PE ratio of approximately 16.

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-Official-PC-Benchmarks-740x467.png (740x467, 300.53K)

Pic related, their balance sheet.

Attached: CDPRD_BalanceSheet.png (738x866, 71.78K)

Figures are in thousands of polish zloty by the way.

CDPR is fucking dead.
None of the original owners are there anymore, the company went public and became a shitty woke company like Ubisoft or ea.
Witcher 4 is on ue5 because they don't want to train people to use redefine.
Its fucking dead.

This is a good thread and you're clearly well informed about the company and its stock and want to start a discussion about its potential.
Unfortunately, you choose to do it on this board which is filled with puddle-sucking,window-licking, carrot-eating retards(including me).
No one on this board understands jack shit.

>red engine

I seriously think its going to crash and burn then probably sold to Microsoft.

Look at this
, OP. See what I'm talking about? This board is not the place for a good discussion. Everyone here is too stupid.

EA is a shitty woke company, but still makes 3.6 billion dollars a year in profit alone, which is about 10x as much as CD Projekt Red right now. Ubisoft is also a gigantic profitable company. Now imagine EA and Ubisoft level revenues, but with Polish-tier margins. That's what we're talking about.

If you build the threads, they will come. It will also work to inform anons with any interest in diversifying into equities.

Any company that let's woke people in their doors is going to fail sooner or later. Its like woodworm eating away at the hull of a ship.
They won't work as hard, complain you're being toxic when you ask them to. Then they start to secretly conspire together to me too company leaders and manager who strive for productivity.
If you let communists work for you, don't be surprised when they attempt to take the means of production by force.

But also Microsoft has been sending agents into compankst to destabilise from the inside, to lower the vsliet and force them into a position where they sell to them. But they will reap what they sow.

>But also Microsoft has been sending agents into compankst to destabilise from the inside, to lower the vsliet and force them into a position where they sell to them. But they will reap what they sow.
A microsoft buyout would be extremely bullish for any CDPR shareholders. And I doubt you're going to end up with much woke blacks and femoids moving to Poland for software dev work any time soon. The company can easily put on a woke façade and still remain efficient/profitable.

Look at their employees, plenty of purple hairs.

Sorry butbuthave you seen the state of CP2077?
Its still a mess. They have lost consumer respect entirely.

Again, gamers are kind of dumb and will buy billions of dollars worth of broken games, over and over again. Just took a look through the company's linkedin. The most woke looking people are a handful of bi and lesbian design-women, and the rest are typical slavoid nerds and hard working thirdie immigrants from asia. They should have a long way up, to reach EA levels of profitable shilling. Investors need not care about the consumers or art, only profitability.

This. Cunts are gonna whine about CP2077 being woke now ignoring that the witcher 2 and 3 were lib as fuck. Do not expect any sort of real advice to come from here as it will be taunted by the ideology of the posters.
That said CD Projekt Red probably does have a bright future still. The Witcher 4 is already announced as being in pre-development and it'll likely be a huge success when it hits as it doesn't face the problems that plagued the Cyberpunk. People will be cautiously optimistic and it won't have the pre-release hype but it'll probably be a massive success regardless.

If you have heard of the latest leaks for cybertranny 2077, it seems that they're adding a ton of cut content back into the game in 2023 which is a major ask from players. So they might see their valuation rise if the reception is positive. The question is, is now the best time to buy or do you forsee them going a bit lower in before 2023

>The Witcher 4 is already announced as being in pre-development
Oh that sounds like excellent news. Again, I highly doubt the average gamerbro will stop from buying it because of Cyberpunk 2077. Only 4channies actually care about getting ripped off over hype.
Cool that they are still developing Cyberpunk 2077. If it remains a stable source of revenue like the elder scrolls, it should be able to help them sustain some long development cycles, even through a recession. The biggest question to me is if the price is right, and also if I can use leverage to get a better reward/risk, since options are not available in the USA. I think if it were to dip further, it could fall may be another 33% or so to a PE ratio of 10.

they will go private again by end of bear market
this was a top signal

Lol Witcher 2 and 3 combined don't fucking come close to 77's level of woke shit. I've recently played both and not woke at all even.

A literal tranny flag plastered in your view when you do the racing subquest in 77. Gay pictures and stories EVERYWHERE.

>they will go private again by end of bear market
Typically requires some kind of profitable offer towards existing investors. Very good for shareholders unless the stock falls prior to that.

Again, does not matter. The so.yboys will buy it anyways. Recent reviews seem to be excellent.

Attached: recent_metacritic_reviews.png (426x920, 103.59K)