I think I need to be straight honest with you retards. When I told you I bought a rebase land I wasn’t larping...

I think I need to be straight honest with you retards. When I told you I bought a rebase land I wasn’t larping, I really did it, but idk what to do with it, so, what do you recommend?

Attached: 16508012380192.jpg (500x358, 38.71K)

Sell it and accept the loss

Hold it until you know exactly what the fuck can you do, lmao

>When I told you I bought a rebase land I wasn’t larping
How are you going to buy something that already sold out the second week after its release?

Thats the funny part, he cant sell it, no one is willing to buy that shit

>I wasn’t larping
you are larping still

OP, ANSWER ME THIS. ARE YOU GETTING AIRDROPS OR NOT? WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE LANDS DOING RIGHT NOW? NOTHING?

Who told you that was a good idea?

let me get this straight, you are willing to buy any crap we tell you to do? Because there is no reason to buy absolute shit

If we talk about NFT projects in the solana, more considering overflow. You should see the Solanese Cats NFTs. I think they are doing airdrops right now.

Dubs and you have to open a virtual lolli strip club.

I'm sure rebase has many solana collections currently being dropped in their lands in LA.

Where? on Rebase?

it would not surprise me, as this user says are both solana's projects after all.

checked, do it OP

>buys metaverse land
>useless
>"idk what to do with it"
you have to be the biggest retard ive seen today. the only thing you can do now is hold it until something good happens, or straight up get a fucking job

excellent, when reBASE brings out lands that I can buy, either for the price or the proximity to where I live. I would like to have my own land set in a cat nursery.

>I would like to have my own land set in a cat nursery.

Attached: 1602396589654.jpg (251x201, 11.91K)

This, instead of buying real state, he did this shit... what a faggot. But I want to know something... It is possible to have a society or something where you could buy a little bit of a portion of a house for a low price?

no doubt these fuckers want to sell nft lands there, thats like the zoomer cesspool

based

>he didn't all in on QOM for that maximum 140%
honestly why are you like this

Attached: 1653351769879.png (1000x1000, 41.9K)