What a gay little bear

What a gay little bear

Attached: 53074BD9-C903-4907-9D72-16847956165C.jpg (563x241, 39.13K)

Fuck that kike

still can't believe he called vitalik that

Why is he larping as a bear when he was bullish until literally a month ago? He could not have fucked this cycle up any harder.

This is what my tranny gf says to me when we're having sex

So it's the bottom then?

Lol, bottom signal girls!

Lost so much money from him. Fuck him.

Hes been bearish since lile January, wtf are you talking about?

>t. copefag who‘s still bullish
I love seeing you wannabe-investors get rekt, imagine war, corona, hyperinflation and all your precious memecoin does is DUMP LOL

He's really fucking stupid, anyone who fell for his premium bullshit should be shot in the face.

But he's right

Its absolutely insane to me how people cling to the words of these utter retards who obviously only have any sort of wealth because they got in earlier than their followers. The guy is peak midwit, the Jim Cramer of Crypto

Midwit retard now pretending to be a bear after months screaming "MUH EXTENDED CYCLES!!" Kek

Cramer is not a midwit. He acts like one on the show but that's only to resonate more with the average viewer. In reality he's a devious fucking snake who'll peddle whatever the highest bidder on wall street is telling him to peddle so they can get exit liquidity from dumb normies

>bearish since january
>until april he kept screeching to not sell anything since the rebound would happen at any time
Ben kikewen is that you ?

>wrong about tops
>wrong about bottoms
>wrong about lengths
>muh eth will bleed
>muh btc dominance
>dont forget to buy my premium service

this nigger is a retard and wrong 9/10 times

Attached: 1653565518240.jpg (635x729, 280.75K)

fpbp

He's unironically become a euphoric bear. I think he's riding on the fact that people will forget bearish calls when a market turns around more than bullish calls when they fail.

In fairness he has been bearish for nearly a year at this point.

I can't wait for BTC.d to barely anything while people prop up stables more than any other cycle, he's such an insufferable faggot on this dominance thing

He's made it clear this is the first bear market he has fully positioned himself for so i think he's excited for it to be as bad as possible. From a neutral money making perspective i get it but his constant "$25k btc feels good but i wonder what $3k btc feels like ;)" posting and drawing his faggot cottage on the btc.d chart is onbnoxious nonetheless. It's smug in a way that would be embarrassing during a bull run but is heightened by the fact obviously 95% of the market is having a bad time.