Oldfags get in here

Was May 2021 or November 2021 the actual top of this bullrun? I can't even tell. While November had a higher high for many alts, May 2021 had higher normie interest

Attached: 1652165455697.jpg (998x598, 67.89K)

What do you consider old fag? I've been a Any Forums regular since 2017

I sold in May 2021. Only because of the bullshit pi cycle indicator which is deemed useless now. But I guess you can say November was. Massive double top.

oldfag since may 2021 here
We are going back to 10k

Attached: 1621584103719.png (728x674, 436.25K)

Depends of the coin, but i would say that November was the ATH for most cryptos, glad i sold at the top

May if you adjust for inflation

Being here since May 2021 is considered and oldfag?

How old are you retards

August 2020

People keep ignoring this, it followed exactly how it should have and was front run by a month. Bottom should be around august

it was a classic double top 6 months apart

Not an oldfag

May was the legit top. The 2nd pump was a beartrap manufactured by tether, the volume was extremely low. Naturally the end of bull would have been May if it weren't for the obvious manipulation.

So we had 7.8% inflation in 6 months? Stop being retarded. November ($ 69k) was higher than May ($ 64k), even adjusted for inflation.

But I consider the May top to be more "genuine". I feel that the November top was just a big short squeeze.

Oldfag here, I've been on Any Forums for about 3 days(About 1 week in total on 4channel). We are crashing to 0 this year

We've been in a bear market since May 2021.

Check the RSI for BTC and then tell me.
I'll give you the answer if you can't work it out.
t. Honestly have forgotten when I started coming here.

I have $240 to my name, but correct me if im wrong. Were oversold as fuck right now, which means were in the last part before the gigantic spike of this seasons bullrun. We have at least 2 more months of this ahead, crabbing, and or down a little further to check resistance on 25k or 22 after that. Should I leave my shorts in overnight on this gmt ponzi thats going to terra? Im getting evicted in 3 days. this is all I have left please somebody be real with me about whats going to happen with btc

this board is so full of fucking conversational ai bot threads I cant even think straight. From what I can tell if we cant break above this resistance btc is retesting were going down from here.

>rsi
>muh leading lagging indicator that can and will remain oversold/overbought for a ridiculous amount of time
so the top was Jan 2021
got it

>Were oversold as fuck right now, which means
absolutely nothing

okay got it, nothing means anything

May 2021 was the actual top and the run to 69k was a scam run propelled by Sam Kikeman and the others in other to make you FOMO back. If you don't believe me just check the volume.

I personally almost fell for it, I sold the top in May and FOMO back but cut my loss over 44k.

Holy shit the amount of longs open on tradingview add up to 88k on the chart. Binance and bitfinex will fuck these positions.

>anything could happen
bingo, enjoy gambling

pro tip; ALSO a meaningless indicator

Attached: k24tAZaYFgnuYVnfZNvxblDrwb24IO0g8_2WKUSle-s.jpg (200x200, 7.25K)

i cant win user