What can be said about self-sustaining cryptocurrency mining? is it plausible...

What can be said about self-sustaining cryptocurrency mining? is it plausible? BTC miners consume a huge amount of electricity, hence my question. What solutions exist for this problem? Can Likk play a leading role in solving these problems?

Things like this deserve huge financing, and well, we already know that these companies have many millions of dollars to invest in what can promote the adoption of cryptocurrencies while safeguarding the environment at the same time.

Attached: s.png (379x379, 228.32K)

pretty horrifying story about what happened to this guy

Pure bullshit, I don't know that these kinds of little platforms that are appearing right now, like likk in this case, can disappear the amount of CO2 that the carbon credits that they sell claim, maybe is not a scam, but do they say where goes the funds of these carbon credits?

It's fucked but molting is more common than most people are aware of these days

What happened? Is a real history or what?

Smells in here

It's not a problem dummy, it's a feature. Electricity=security. let's say you solve the problem, lower the costs or electricity needed to mine, in response, more people can mine, raising difficulty, lowering revenue and increasing security. It's a self balancing system. In exchange, those electricity expenditures incentivize better, more efficient hardware and cheaper electricity (also cleaner given increasing regulations)

>an Likk play a leading role in solving these problems?
That's what this project is supposed to be about, with the money it raises it takes care of fixing those kinds of issues within DeFi.

It's supposed to be, but that kind of project seems like a fucking scam to me. How the fuck do you know they are investing the money well and not keeping it for themselves? Sure, they plan to give you a NFT of the place you are helping as proof, but how do you know you are really helping?

>electricity=security

what? KEK

wall of electric thorns ;)

It's a company based completely on a blockchain network, so, everything made, any transaction possible there will be registered, so, if a rug happens, everybody will know where the will go the funds anyways

retard cocoon

smells a little bit shitty, huh?

does this pic have a lore?

smells like flan.

Yes, in that you burn resources, electricity, hardware, to mine Bitcoin

energy efficient products are a scam, just saying

No you fucking nigger dumbass, its just tape

The relation between the difficulty and the electricity consumption on cryptos, but when fewer people mines a token, less difficulty exists to get rewarded. So, that's completely contradictories anyways

KEK

It's obviously a wagie cocoon