/luna/ - luna general

Attached: luna.jpg (1440x564, 51.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lunaburnwallet.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1622819974714.png (224x225, 7.16K)

FUCK YES I WAS WAITING FOR A LUNA THREAD!!!

whos the Luna General??
kwon?

LUNAsisters
It’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message. EVERYTHING BURNS

Attached: 29A37BF8-EFAB-43C6-B7E7-2D3B6427B6AD.jpg (828x618, 570.96K)

except the terra chain has no burning address

FUCK LUNA
THIS IS A LUNC THREAD NOW

why is anyone holding this anymore

I bought at 0.00002, made my 10x and left

what are yall still doing here? It's a dead coin. The snapshot pump didn't happen. Sell

Internet tokens and especially shitcoins produce nothing of value. It will die and nothing of value was lost when that long awaited day happens. That's your cue to get a job and be productive.

Fucking losers

>>except the terra chain has no burning address
>Wrap Luna
>Send wLUNA to 0x000...0 in ETH chain.
>Done.

thank you for sharing your wisdom

Attached: blued.jpg (786x524, 58.63K)

*waves* welcome partner take a seat
The "snapshot pump" or whatever that means was another shill narrative. Everyone in the know knows the timeframe could be a month to many. And in the know means read the whitepaper or a certified baboona.

Nobody is actually holding, just memeing. If you don't understand why we're doing that, then your life isn't bleak enough for this place.

Doubt it everyone from binance got stuck holding and even more are now holders for an "undefined" amount of time. Hope cz dies painfully.

For the schitzos that may be on this thread; lemme ask you this: Why has the phenomenon pushed us away from an iron based diet (meats, berries, etc...) to more of a copper based diet (grains, vegetables, etc...)? Copper tends to be around Silver deposits and the picrel made me think of it

I bought $8 worth last week and now I'm down to $4.You assholes tricked me and now I'm here looking for pump hopium

For a lottery ticket, people sire are committed.

Grains specifically are just high as fuck in sugars as opposed to veggies so they are addictive. Worm pill user.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1.5 HOUR LEFT

Attached: FTwZz6OX0AEmX5Y.jpg (1920x1080, 1.43M)

WOOP WOOP SOUND THE LUNC ALARM BOYZ WE GOTTA LOOSE ONE

lunaburnwallet.com/

I know someone who bought this yesterday who plans to sit on it and only check his wallet sporadically until it moons to $100. Is he GMI?

user I don’t want you being friends with schizos anymore. Just focus on school.