FUCK

Attached: 1653707775078.jpg (1284x1415, 263.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7l0Rq9E8MY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I WILL NEVER MAKE IT

Attached: 1653707804850.jpg (1202x2277, 589.75K)

JUST

Imagine needing a study to realize this, jesus christ. Its obvious as fuck IQ is genetic.

If this was worded in a way POC would understand surely it would be considered racist.

People with shit genetics, including brain/intellect genetics, find themselves in the lowest socioeconomic group. Is it really that surprising?

Then how come so many black people are celebs and so many rich people Jews? The truth is there is more variables to success then just being smart

Kek, I thought we all knew this already?

>be jew
>push the cattle to select for dumber brains
>they start walking themselves to the slaughterhouse after a while.

But statistically they aren't as successful socioeconomically and you have to correct for affirmative action and the fact that non-white celebs are promoted by the Jewish influences. Jews aren't even that smart they are just allowed to utilize group strategy while whites have their hands tied.

>user was part of the study

Has anyone ever said Jews aren't smart?
Same with blacks being athletic and otherwise marketable by smart Jews...

>implying anyone understands what that sentence says.

celebs don't count, they are outliers. You don't need to be smart to be a celeb, but they are less than 0.1% of the population so it doesn't matter. As for Jews, they are single-handedly the smartest group of people on the planet Earth. Specifically Ashkenazi Jews, all of the other Jews are dumb. Ashkenazim have an IQ somewhere between 107-117.

Attached: b43.png (960x540, 231.18K)

nobody on this board is capable of understanding the real meaning behind this

I clearly means that I am cooler and better than other people because I had a Nintendo SNES when I was a kid and still do

Get wrecked nerd,

Attached: 1621753046070.jpg (850x464, 130.03K)

Exactly. Some smart Jews are unironically based. Problem are the SJW Jews (and all other leftist, "liberal" (lmao), do-as-i-say-not-as-i-do scum that they attract in their vortex). Those kind all think they know what's best for everyone b/c 'they're the smart ones') - but they're ironically unironically massively brainwashed dolts who only survive and thrive b/c of the corrupt systems designed to reward their degenerate idiocy

everybody always knew this

negroes will never have white/asian capabilities
but negroes raised in white/asian environments with white/asian values can become domesticated and extract close to their peak genetic value

It means kings were right to pass down the throne to their kin

>Ashkenazim have an IQ somewhere between 107-117

Attached: 1646482518789.jpg (1600x2126, 369.47K)

jews in israel are getting outjewed by bigger jews on daily basis.

>Then how come so many black people are celebs and so many rich people Jews?

Nepotism.

Attached: 1641533695776.png (533x642, 393.91K)

NOOOOO HOW DARE YOU! ALL HUNAN'S ARE BORN EQUAL!!!! NOBODY CSN BE BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE YOU RACIST BIGOT!

Being wealthy doesnt nessesarily mean youre smart.
Real intelligence means not selling out you and your family in a Faustian sense, that way your children will be normal and they will have normal children.

source for that quote?

Still better than the average for whites.

so free will doesn't exist then, this world is truly hell, god this is hell.

Attached: 1565117365441.jpg (437x431, 18.36K)

>poor black people are dumb
>the article is written in such a verbose academic way they wont catch on

Attached: 1611618677198.jpg (750x920, 127.9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=r7l0Rq9E8MY

>only 1st world country
all the gulf arab countries shit on israel in terms of wealth except for yemen. israel was practically a third world country until they signed the peace deals

outside the ugly shopping malls and skyscrapers the gulf states are just high budget india, israel looks like shit too but atleast has some sort of infrastructure

They produce nothing of Value apart from oil. As soon as the Oil hegemony ends, they will go back to being Camel-riders. Israel, on the other hand, is not blessed with many natural resources and relies on it's own production capacity, based on their intelligence. You don't need to be smart to get oil.

>Free will is a myth, religion is a joke
>We are all subjects to a greater will
>MEMES
Based

Nepotism is literally eugenics. You are selecting for your relatives reproductive success. Imagine complaining that it's unfair when it's pure Darwinianism. You can't go survival of the fittest when you're on top and then cry for equity and fairness when you're down.

You know what this means right? For QOM?

Attached: 163449752.jpg (514x431, 44.71K)