Check cmc’s list of DEXs

>check cmc’s list of DEXs
>there are so many I get overwhelmed ‘cause I’m a newfag who doesn’t know which one to use
W-Which one to pick, bros?

Attached: 1653630792847.png (2200x2800, 310.33K)

Top 1. Uniswap

OP, dont waste your fucking time with this Just use one that isn't uniswap

I don't know but I don't know how the hell can I have a stable income from cryptos, everything is purely speculative, pure risk, and I'm starting to hate this shit a lot

>I'm starting to hate this shit a lot
you should, from the start. every single one is a fucking scam, except btc and eth

uniswap is a fucking scam

>check cmc’s list of DEXs
the vast majority of current DEXs in CMC are a fucking scam that operate between 2 or 3 blockchains and charge you horrendous gas fees.

What do you need a DEX for? Keep using your average CEX, unless you want to fucking waste your time and money with shitcoins.

>except btc and eth

the things that i have said involved completely the entire market of cryptos, all of them have this fucking problem. One of the biggest troubles that I had was exactly with BTC

For me it’s none of them.

I’m a hipster who likes using experimental shit like rango that has pretty much everything you can buy on the market right now even though it’s still in beta and doesn’t even have a coin yet (not like it matters since its tokenomics are mainly for governance, not much practical usage imo). But if you just wanna play it safe then I guess you can’t go wrong with Uniswap, though. There’s a reason why it’s the first spot by trading volume, lol.

>Keep using your average CEX
binance is fucking bullshit, only newfags in cryptos still use that fucking centralized bullshit.

Attached: 1659123952858.jpg (216x233, 8.77K)

literally everyone in this thread

>rango tokens are going to be made for governance power

damn, I thought that they will be something like the Pancake tokens are

>’m a hipster who likes using experimental shit like rango
Rango is not experimental at all, it is a new crosschain, which is doing a good job in terms of the amount of blockchains and shitcoins it has inside. Apart from the liquidity it provides and the money that can be made based on that, and the DEX aggregator.

What about gas fees? Nobody talks about gas fees.

9 usd on a simple fucking swap, I was disgusted.

Damn, at what point was Any Forums filled with underages and sissies fresh out of 18-year-old puberty

Attached: 16512389214819.jpg (237x212, 10.62K)

well would you look at that, something even more useless than uni

You're not a hipster, you're a fucking otaku. Let's be honest, you liked the name of Rango's CEO.

SEX

1inch. It's a DEX aggregator

It depends on what are you swapping and if you are doing a swap between blockchains or not, maybe that's what happened with you. You wanted to do a swap but you haven't fallen into account that you were on the wrong network