In my opinion we shouldn’t mock at things like layer 0...

In my opinion we shouldn’t mock at things like layer 0, we don’t know when one of those projects is gonna stop being vaporwave and actually do something

Attached: 1610293283439.jpg (443x443, 32.87K)

WAKE UP OP, LAYER 0 IS A FUCKING NOT NEEDED JOKE

HES JUST LIKE ME AAAAAA

>we don’t know when one of those projects is gonna stop being vaporwave and actually do something
i know when: never

I know that layer 0 is the most basic stuff in crypto, but we don't need more layer 0 projects man

Attached: 1608726665561.jpg (250x241, 7.12K)

>layer 0
Into the trash it goes right where it belongs LMAO

layer 0 is synonymous of scam

basically every single crypto shit

Mention one layer 0 project that actually made it.
I'm not talking about old stuff, I mean, 3 years back tops.

There's not a single layer 0 project that has been useful. hell, they haven't deliver a shit

This buzzwrod doesn't even solve an interesting problem. It's just a marketing strategy for projects that have nothing to offer to use as a way to catch midwits who fall for anything that sounds even remotely "cutting-edge". It just makes no fucking sense to me.

Nobody fucking cares about something that doesn't even exist.

Notice a pattern? All 'layer 0' projects have never managed to deliver their promises yet. Look up POND, DOT, SNE and you'll find that they all follow the same mistakes.

>SNE

Attached: 1621187338597.jpg (904x735, 362.42K)

then what the fuck are you doing here, fudding? are you getting paid for it? fucking die and rot hope your dick gets eaten by a horde of worms

>water is wet
Imagine not being able to simply ignore these useless threads lol

>POND
What a fucking shame. It had a promising start and then, nothing

>POND
dead
>DOT
shit
>SNE
vaporwave
that's basically layer 0, a fucking scam or a piece of shit

>everything I don't like is a paid fudder!!!! JAnny please come here and delete what I don't like!!!
Lear how to cope with someone who has a different opinion, faggot. Otherwise you can fuck off back to

sleeping with ze fishE

Attached: 1653524997831.png (620x402, 141.91K)

based dubs of truth

>SNE
That's still alive. We can only wait and see if they finally deliver something

>>SNE
>vaporwave
>that's basically layer 0, a fucking scam or a piece of shit
It's still alive, that's something