Is there a way for me to profit from retards that actually think carbon emission and footprint is a thing?

Is there a way for me to profit from retards that actually think carbon emission and footprint is a thing?

Attached: 1648957823021.jpg (1600x1176, 247.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkgkThdzX-8&list=OLAK5uy_lm9bwhxzhr6tvInIqltdtWhX3rwRhzoZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No but is there any way to profit from this gun control talk that will obviously not go anywhere but will scare the 2A crowd anyways.

Exploiting ecofags is easy, their minds are simple and easily manipulable, low effort profits.

Sell them carbon credits.

user, why do you ask this kind of questions here? I have literally passed a lot of days lurking this shit looking ways to make money, at least dollars, AT LEAST THAT, and you think that I have found something? In the place where it's supposed you could find this kind of easy money tricks? No, I HAVE LOST MY TIME DOING THAT AND YOU ARE DOING THE SAME

Attached: 16519872313899.jpg (225x225, 14.78K)

imagine buying carbon credits.

imagine being a fucking ecofag

Show us how can we sell carbon credits, lord of scams

imagine thinking that you are going to make a REAL change on the planet being a fucking ecofag.

imagine having sex

Is this true? I mean, people believe almost anything about that kind of stuff, but I haven't explicitly seen it

youtube.com/watch?v=YkgkThdzX-8&list=OLAK5uy_lm9bwhxzhr6tvInIqltdtWhX3rwRhzoZ4

Fuck you, fucking hippie. Come on, can we realize this? THERE ARE HIPPIES IN OUR TREEHOUSE. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Yes, check elon musk retard, everything about renewable energy is a scam, it destroys the environment like any other industry.

Just look how LIKK does it lmao

Attached: 16512389138211.jpg (628x625, 48.64K)

Do you really plan to invest in carbon credits? LMAO

Why not? You earn staking money and do a real favor to projects which are in charge of improving the situation of the planet.

This one is a great example

Pollution is and always will be far greater than attempts to fix the planet, we're already screwed guys, don't try.

ecofag

Is kind of interesting how those people manage that kind of finances on cryptos, it's pretty normal that those kinds of finances are completely based on FIAT models

yea elon musk did it