IF, MAJOR IF... There is going to be a world global currency

ushered in my the elite class that refers to themselves as "Stakeholders," which one will it be? I don't see why a group of people representing corporations would be against a currency made by a company. My money is on XRP.

Attached: 1648426514616.jpg (370x370, 42.9K)

I'm not saying, XRP is going to moon, but it does work, it sends money fast, and has a chance at legal clarity.

That being said, it does seem that the big wigs in the SEC had their money on ETH.

XRP wasn’t made by a company, it was created by former BTC developers. Also, most tokens will die as soon or soon after Tether collapses. XRP is amazing and my guess (as good as anyone else’s) it should recover and be worth while. But, time will tell..

Attached: 50DC28DD-F390-49D0-9F53-6F3CCF30C935.jpg (997x931, 80.06K)

>Also, most tokens will die as soon or soon after Tether collapses.
>after Tether collapses
truly astonishing the unwarranted confidence you have while stating these absurdities

Are you saying Tether isn’t a cause for concern user?

I've sent substantial amounts of money with it, and it does indeed settle super fast compared to BTC.

It woudln't be anything currently available. XRP is for testing before they release the new product.

I think it's a little late to release a new product considering the state of the world. The world is going to crash, and after the dust has settled, a currency is going to appear out of nowhere with "Stakeholders" somehow knowing about and acquiring it before anyone knows?

> founders and key members of tether have criminal history
> some were pirating Microsoft software, some had possession of CP, some defrauded their poker clients and cheated against them
> hid massive $850m loss and co-mingled customer funds to hide it
> banned from the state of New York indefinitely
> Fined by the CFTC
> lied about their reserves
> Never conducted a third party audit
> under criminal investigation by the DOJ

You keep trusting them user while calling me delusional. But when it comes crashing down , make sure you remember this and remember how you’re not soo smarter than everyone else.

Also, research about Bernie madoff, victims of that Ponzi scheme also didn’t think he was a fraudster, absurd they said, where’s my money Bernie they said.

Lastly, Tether is fast because it uses ETH and tron. That doesn’t mean it ain’t a giant ponzi scheme

Hes got oneitis with eth and is delusional. Check d chart usdt/usd. Check d usdc/usdt. Eth 2 delayed again

Bitcoin

test

Bitcoin bruv .... It always has been our coin

No one trusts anyone anymore

> doesn’t know about Tether
Yh user, BTC is 100% a safe choice , you know why? Because Im too lazy to do research and conduct risk analyse so I’m just gonna latch on something to feel safe and warm. BTC is the standard 100k EOY.

It's not an if but when. End times prophecy says you won't be able to buy or sell without the "mark", which has to be some sort of global currency. Up til this point people have screamed about this being coins, dollars, UPCs, credit cards, etc. But none of those really offered that level of transaction control... until crypto. And cmon, some anonymous dude that we still supposedly can't trace kicked off this entire tech revolution by riding the wave of natural human greed. You couldn't have scripted this any better unless you were a demon. There will come a time similar to COVID when everyone gets forced into crypto on the basis of fear, same as how morons today are all corralled into wearing masks and shit. It'll all be mandated for our safety or because greedy people want to get rich, and we'll have fallen right into the trap. On the plus side tho it means everything getting cleaned up, so make sure u right with the man upstairs

there will be no one currency thats too obvious. there will be many for different purposes all backed by you guessed it. btc cmon now. the writing s on the wall. this is currently the training wheels for the elite to master decebtralization before it permeates sociatey beyond money.

Economic revolution, similar to the impulse of political revolution, liberates masses of people at the same time projects aspects of tyranny

BTC store of value (digital gold)
ETH programmable money (payments)
These two are commodities
Everything else in crypto is essentially buying a company's stock. A company isn't going to be in charge of a global monetary system.

Hang all tether chinks. I cannot wait for you faggots to perish and submit to CBDCs squealing and foaming at the mouth.

What about XMR user?