I earned $240k this year

I earned $240k this year.

I actually used to think $100k was a good income.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

How do you make so much?

Demoralizations thread, probably paid. On the filter list you go.

Waging in tech.

On pace to earn $369k this year waging

I'm happy with my income and thankful I can provide for my family.

100k is a lot of money

Attached: 1648757887068.jpg (976x850, 62.07K)

How does it feel to be posting among millionaires who could give a fuck? You most likely get monged on the daily and need to come here to make yourself feel better. Nigger.

Poor fag LARPing as a millionaire, if you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't be so offended.

How is your expense to income ratio op? Picrel is my village's financial performance

Attached: unknown.png (700x390, 93.12K)

I did 230 this year, and my life doesn't feel much different. Never thought I'd make it this far. Spend way more in food and gas

What's the proof you're not a larp?

It's all relative. Most people who make 100k income are debtmaxxed and plan a few months ahead at best. Quality of life difference between 60-100k isn't that much. You need to be over 200k now to live in a half decent neighborhood, escape niggers and poors, and shop in clean stores.

200k is the new 100k.

Especially in today's inflation environment, soon we'll need to be on 300k+ for the same standard of living.

>It's all relative
No it's not I make 35k a year working my ass off, only thing relative is we share the same species.

He's not pretending to be rich at all, just calling him out.

>I actually used to think $100k was a good income.
Same. But that was 15 years ago when I was just getting out of high school. Now I'm making almost twice that and not really satisfied. My goal is to amass enough wealth to stop waging altogether.

I hope things get better for you someday OP, that sucks

Your make work job will get rekted this bear market.

how old r u and how do i be u

Study computer science and go into tech.

It's literally that easy.

I was making that much from 2020-2021 as a mortgage loan processor. This year im on track to only make like $50k since the market took such a shit

Posts like these really need a payslip with timestamp attached instead of a pepe

I already fell for the CS meme but im not good enough for the faang type companies. I meant whats the best way to break in.

I don't work for FAANG either, I work as a government contractor.

Most of the people in government are supremely incompetent so being good is not a barrier to entry.

only financechads can make it through the times, if your income is through waging or some business chances are your services will no longer be required at some point

oh wow. I've actually never considered that path because I heard the pay was pretty shit compared to the private sector. thanks for the hopium user now Im gonna do some research about gov jobs I guess