What are you buying, user? Coins/nfts/stocks/real estate/whatever. Which one is your next investment?

What are you buying, user? Coins/nfts/stocks/real estate/whatever. Which one is your next investment?

Attached: 2837.jpg (2048x1434, 409.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voka.at/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bitcoin puts

Stonks in energy, oil & gas, agriculture and telecommunications. Crypto is dead

What should I do to start investing in stocks?

Canadian etf puts, American biotech calls, gold, brkb, and cash.

YJK

Get a brokerage account with fidelity, schwab, or interactive brokers.

luna

Thanks. For a while I wanted to leave this crypto stuff, I guess it's time to try stocks

Are there any NFTs on the market that are currently worthwhile?

No

Avoid trading unless you have extremely strong conviction that you know a company better than the average professional hedge fund you're competing against. Look up mosaic theory.

This but instead you should go all in on reverse ETFs.

btc, eth, and stablecoins

I'm going to buy some art pieces on Arties. Fine art that you, fucking poorfags, aren't even going ever to think that you could ever spare that amount of money to buy a single piece of art that I'm going to pay for a single painting.

Attached: 1652873873874.jpg (258x195, 10.28K)

>I'm going to buy some art pieces on Arties
Do you know how much the art of artists like Voka sells for? You're a whale, aren't you?

Ok Mr. art connoisseur, how much does the average art piece cost

Good luck offering those works of art to your friends later to try to make a profit faggot.

>how much does the average art piece cost
Any Voka artwork is worth more than $50,000 usd. I understand that these are NFTs, but since they are NFTs of actual physical works, they may be in the same value range.

Disgusting

They are not that expensive, knowing that there are bored apes worth millions of dollars.

>btc, eth, and stablecoins
NICE

voka.at/

This is the webpage of one of the artists that will make paintings on Arties, which is the most well-known artist there, take a look at it.

Lol why? What do you prefer?