fintel.io/

>Misc:
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com
wallmine.com/
tikr.com/

previous:

Attached: Breathless.png (852x481, 685.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodsmile.info/en/
wired.com/story/who-owns-Any
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is Cathie Wood no longer on suicide watch?

Attached: TRASH.jpg (1262x646, 109.72K)

This market is rigged by selling algorithms. Retraces and sells off AH to the exact closing price.

>t. machine learning student

Attached: WTF.png (756x604, 50.39K)

She never was. The Good Lord will take her when the time is right.

The great golden bull run is upon us

>kneel

Attached: niggerkiller-9000.jpg (591x1280, 127.87K)

I just ate 4 McDoubles

Attached: 1608017097824.png (657x527, 34.77K)

but..but..inflation!?

Attached: 1644046007487.png (1077x1075, 1M)

Ah shit. Pack it up boys we had a good run. Start preparing for the recession it is flying over my house as we speak.

damn bro, that's epic

*ahem*
Fuck siga and fuck tech

Attached: 1652585615477.webm (512x512, 698.05K)

>inflation
it do be like that. Used to be 4.25 now that shit is like 10 bucks.

hope your shids and fards are amazing

something is inflating for sure, it just happens to be annon's waistline

this dump really was ridiculous. we aren't even heading to a recession, this quarter growth will probably be pretty good.

Cathie bought 34 million of NVDA

>not 2 mcdoubles and 2 mcchickens

Attached: 1643846104921.gif (720x480, 1.19M)

>f-f-fuck SIGA
Hey fuck u

Attached: 1653671260595.png (939x994, 103.59K)

anyone have any REITs I can look into? I'm looking long term

Attached: 1643394280720.jpg (453x604, 63.48K)

user I don't use the word hero lightly but you sir are the greatest hero in American History.

Attached: 1372910529541.jpg (288x361, 30.86K)

Attached: putintoast.jpg (640x480, 35.42K)

>sell signal

Attached: bobo.jpg (200x172, 5.85K)

I did the opposite of good investing again.

Attached: 771B75D9-531E-4189-9A08-8EA75EC1E278.jpg (800x533, 91.49K)

I just saw a massive coyote when I was walking what does this mean for my stock purchases?

I'm also looking at EL, I think that shit is very undervalued. Compare it to ULTA
Real estate is trending downward, FYI

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 9.02.19 PM.png (1626x517, 76.29K)

AVRE etf

>we aren't even heading to a recession
Oooh baby I don’t know about that

Attached: 24F11FA9-A94E-48B1-BFBE-0F415105254D.png (600x600, 79.23K)

Not happy about it but she dropped Spotify for it. Maybe gives NVDA a little short juice

I-I was going to rotate into that from my oil...

Are there white women in your zone?

Congrats on your innovation user!

Looking for something to invest in but having bad luck with stocks and crypto? Think Gold and Silver is a meme? Look no further than cute anime figurines! These will stay in good condition for years to come and will always be in high demand. And now you can buy them from Good Smile, a Japanese company that invests in Any Forums, so you'll be contributing to this beloved forum as well. Get your cute and high quality anime figurines today.

goodsmile.info/en/
wired.com/story/who-owns-Any Forums/

Attached: yotsuba.jpg (550x800, 36.81K)

>real estate is trending downward

it better, anything approaching a reasonable deal for a starter home is still being scooped up in less than 24 hrs.

yeah, no.

New pasta?

Attached: ov12421.jpg (900x1200, 381.96K)

Does INVH count? They focus on single family homes

I don’t follow Cathie but the fact she ever put money in Spotify should be a signal for the hills, fuck

For me, it’s the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, “Wow, three for free!” and the nice friendly McDonald’s worker laughed and said, “I’m going to call you 3-for-free!”.

Now the staff greets me with “hey it’s 3-for-free!” and ALWAYS give me three packets. It’s such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald’s restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I’m in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it’s delicious! What a great restaurant.

pure autism bro

I am just now getting interested in the stock market, but I have been a poker player for many years, and I see a lot of parallelism between both. In poker, a good rule to follow is to not allocated a great percentage of your bankroll (total poker funds) to a tournament or cash session. I think one of the requirements to be good at working in the market is to be able to measure which risks are within your budget, and which you should avoid because they'd consume all or most of your portfolio if they go wrong.
Although, I have seen in biz, specially in crypto, that a lot of people do #yolo gambles with their whole stack...

>I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
Unacceptable. McDonalds should be doing anything it can to lower costs and increase revenue. What would happen if every worker gave out one extra packet per shift? That's tens of thousands of dollars per year. Easily.