Imo things like Sport NFT games are something we shouldn’t even consider as a thing, like, bro...

Imo things like Sport NFT games are something we shouldn’t even consider as a thing, like, bro, nobody literally likes NFT games, why do you think your football focused piece of shit is gmi?

Attached: fuckyou.png (556x430, 95.59K)

What the fuck are you talking about, theres sport nfts?

newfag. there are worse nfts out there

of course, what do you think? there are a lot of games nft games with this kind of thematic

I think stuff like ultimate team on Madden is basically set up perfectly for NFTs. I don't know why there isn't something like that already.

Fucking NFT games, look like shit. The most decent one that I've known in MIR4. It's a nice game. It's the best developed one but it's economy it's a little bit fucked, but is a nice game. The rest of the games that exist out there are a shit

I've played nft games before, they were boring as fuck, I don't know how fucking unbearable an nft sport game would be

oh fuck no, fuck mobile games. eat shit nigger

Not at all, as I said... MIR4 is a nice game, it's pretty entertaining, only if you like MMORPG of course kek

Considering that EA is fucking shit, sports games are fucking shit, and NFTs are being hated everywhere, that would be a bad idea.

The only NFT game that more look-like a Football Manager is Krida talking about soccer videogames. But honestly, I don't know how the game works. I'm going to see how it works, also, is free as well so I can check with more detail how it works

Attached: fdsgyy7.png (479x520, 483.6K)

>Imo things like Sport NFT games are something we shouldn’t even consider as a thing
nobody likes sports here and you know that.

imagine making a sports thread in Any Forums you got the wrong board OP? here we talk about big people stuff.

>tfw an nft mobile game is one of the best-developed games out there

Ironic, but it is true...

real men like monday night football

krida is a fucking gamefi whose economy is 100% based on their NFTs, in fact, the best way to make money with that game will be with their NFTs. their currency is fucking garbage at the moment, and I don't think it will go up no matter how hard they try, so it will be play non-stop, make x2 on the price of the NFTs, sell them and repeat the process as long as it's worth it.

>real men like monday night football
imagine having that fragile masculinity kek

Kill yourself zoomer. You never had the chance to be athletic like some of us, because all you do is play fortnite

So this is the sport NFT game op was talking about?

>playing a sport is having a fragile masculinity

Did you have a blood transfusion exchanging your own blood for 3 liters of onions? faggot

>You never had the chance to be athletic like some of us
pic of your body, come on.

Imagine holding any NFTS in a bear market or even buying them. Holy fucking KEK , we still havent felt maximum pain. NFT retards need to get punished a bit more.

Attached: 1642745979845.jpg (292x172, 10.09K)

Holy shit, Wow, this is interesting... I won 3 free NFTs. I have 3 players that only God knows. But there they are lmao.

Whoever played Krida, check if you guys have players on the NFT section. If you played the game, probably you have the NFTs there

>pic related

Attached: z.png (1095x524, 244.99K)