ATTENTION! THE PRICE TARGET FOR BAT HAS JUST BEEN RAISED ANOTHER DOLLAR TO $44

55 million users, working product about to go viral, tons of BAT functionality coming out. This will be a BEAR MARKET GAINER LIKE LINK IN 2018

Attached: 44.png (1080x1080, 128.58K)

I'm still digesting the $43 price target

oh look. its this thread again.

im so excited for myself

MAU predictions for this month? I'm going to say 57.4mm

Omg so excited for us! This is amazing!!

they usually gain at least 2 million per month when they arent missing big like the beginning of this year. iirc last year they had some slow summer months and eich said that it was pretty typical for that time of the year. i will guess 58m

Where's the bottom bros I can't take it anymore

30m

Yes I agree with this, half their users will disappear this month and then we make our final descent to $0.0001 BAT

ATTENTION ALL UST HOLDERS: The price target for UST is $1.00.

Dang that was a good one, I wish I were this clever and smart

I own 2.3% of the total BAT supply AMA

Wow you have 34,500,000 BAT that's so neat! What price will BAT hit? If it goes to $30, you'll be a BILLIONAIRE! How exciting!!

Hi John

Honestly I suffered so much with this coin, by the time I get there I’m gonna be too tired to tour the world fucking 1000’s yellow and brown women. BAT was supposed to be the 2018 LINK.

Well, BAT is going to be the 2022 BAT if that makes you feel any better

Yea, fair warning I’m gonna be spoofing the price by loading and off loading my BAT onto exchanges until I take over an even larger supply. After that I’ll be selling them to advertisers off the books for a discounted rate

Hold till 2025 bro or maybe 2030 ur gonna make it

No its not. The background colour is way better so fuck off

Can you at least wait till the last shit logo shill thread 404s before starting another one?