Pedotalik

Im creating a collection of all the pedo shit vitalik has said.
Please post what you have.

Attached: buterin_and_fried-1_edit_6530142111503.jpg (972x1080, 242.38K)

Still balls deep in ETH btw

Attached: 1653659617189.jpg (1230x973, 212.2K)

Wasn't the point of this that he's anti drugs?

wow what a large collection of material

Why not simply report all XMR threads?

he is pro pedo antidrugs got it

You tell me
It was literally just the first post in the thread...
I'm not even a Vitalik hater. This shit is just humour for me. Most of my money is literally on ETH.

Attached: 1653656708959.webm (640x360, 644.65K)

I love how hard shitcoin maxis try to twist it even though his point was that both are bad but that drugs arguably have worse societal consequences.

Charles is salty because like 10 people talked shit about him in various books

pedophilia is a core ETH ethos. you wouldnt get it.
t. ETH foundation team member

Such is the price of being based.

why does ETH finance discord tranny groomers with MEV?

One of those faggots tried to convince my son to transition with free HRT in a WoW discord server.

what the actual fuck is going on with ETH and MEV?

>arguably
It objectively is, though

Cunny lord i KNEEL.
all in ETH.

Attached: 1646671214875.png (500x500, 23.31K)

I went to go watch the Lex Friedman video ready for a good laugh, and he blew me away. Last time I dont do my own research and listen to shills like to the globohomo eth clique.

had the same experience bro, some dark anime profile pic was offering me free hrt on wow. didnt know that eth and mev was responsible

same thing happened to me bro, i was buying some root beer and some ETH holder flew over my house and offered me some transition pills. these are dark times indeed

>plastic figurines on the table
What a loser

an early thirties long haired faggot in a unicorn fur suit offered me rainbow colored HRT at Walmart two weeks ago. I think he said he was with the ETH furfags "just take it bro it's free oWo"

MEV expert here. Take your meds schizo

meds

schizo

He's not a pedo you faggot he's just an actual anarchist unlike everyone on Any Forums who are just neoliberal parasites