Should I sell my business?

>25 year old, want to travel
>4ish years ago I started an e-commerce business, now making 10k profit per mo. while working 4 hours a week (most work deligated to an indian im paying 8 dollars an hour).
>Multiple offers 500k USD+

What do I do anons? I can do it all over again with that sort of money honestly, 15x over. Plus, start other brands I wanted to try. And I'd like to fuck off & travel the world while I grow the new businesses. Or, I could hold onto the business and continue to grow it overseas & sell it for even more.

Attached: Screenshot (508).png (3197x1797, 2.63M)

NO

Can you give an example of your process? I hate threads like this because they end up being circle jerk pissing contests from the OPs, never to give any actual advice of starting one of these operations on your own.

Wtf user, how did you do it?

that's it im killing myself

I'm not here to flex, I genuinely dunno what to do. I was born poor, and having this big of a number presented to me so spontaneously seems so unreal. I had no clue this was a thing until I saw a Facebook ad for this.

>500k USD+ offers
>10k profit per mo profit
Ahhh, fucking no.

Sell it and go full time into 4 chan larping

Idk why you would sell your 10k per month basically minimal work business for 500k?
Think long term, what's a better option, evaluate if you can you expand your business, grow it?
500k is only 50 months of profits doesn't seem worth

Fucking this. Op has to be larping if he cant conjure up this most simple thought process by himself

>Business makes you $120k a year, with 4 hours of work
>They offer you $500k, with which you could maybe get $20-30k a year if you put it all into dividend paying investments

Terrible offer, never settle.

One google algorithm change and his page goes from 10k a month to zero. Better off selling now.

Answer depends on how stable the income is. One online business I had went from 6k/month down to 1k. Demand for the product declined and a competitor moved in and copied me. I actually considered selling at the top of my revenue arc

I'm no where near my top. I know I can overtake some 100k per month competitors if I work hard.

You can’t bank money that’s not coming in. If your business could do 100k, you would. You have to be realistic for what your business can do, market size and share is what it is

If you only work 4 hours per week, why don't you just go travel and keep your business? Can you work on your business while traveling? Keep in mind they are basically valuing your business at a P/E or 4.2. Typical PE for a stock historically has been ~13.3

I said 6 months ago I'll be pulling in 10k USD in profit, and now I am. Just watch me, faggot.

Yeah - that's what I was thinking on the other hand. I have a 3PL (warehouse you sign up) fulfilling all my orders for me. I was thinking of setting up a copy of my current brand, and growing both while I'm overseas. I want to live in Vietnam as a base

So I am assuming this is an Amazon FBA business. Believe it or not this is actually profitable for an amazon whale to absorb. One, its a tax write off. Two, OP is doing a great job, but it can be optimized more. The more revenue an amazon seller makes the more support they get from amazon. If you are making over 200k you get help from an amazon assitant that isnt from idea. More and more privileges as you go higher. OPs business will probably be absorbed by a multi 7 figure business, and will be intergrated by an amazon assosiate. The amazon whale will also get better ad insights, and will spend less on advertising than OP.

OP just fucking sell it. I was in a simular situation selling anime cosplay/towels and I recently got the hammer for IP theft. You wont regret it.

That is retarded. He's not in some 50 year old company that's saturated his market. You think he's fricken walmart or something? I guess you think the cloud computing business is also at it's limit because market size it is is what it is currently. Lame. OP might be at the limit of his market or he might be at < 10% of it. We don't know what his business so we have no idea. Try harder when trolling in the future.

What do u do for benefits, like healthcare, 401k, dental etc if ur not working for anyone

You are retarded. Why doesn’t OP do 1 million/month? Any fuck head can throw a number out, but no one has done anything but get defensive about how unrealistic it sounds without producing any reason why more growth is on the table.