What is a good way for someone with schizoid personality disorder to get money in a way that avoids the traditional...

What is a good way for someone with schizoid personality disorder to get money in a way that avoids the traditional workplace?

Attached: watchmen-doctor-manhattan-1563648809548.jpg (1200x675, 64.08K)

Write about your thoughts and publish them anonymously. Rob people.

Run an elaborate con on yourself.

IF we would know that this site would be empty.

develop your sociopath persona and practice switching psyche's. before you know it youll be swindling the elderly and sleeping like a baby

I guess some work from home type gig.

I'm outside your house

thanks just leave the food at the door

robberies and home invasions

Ok please tip ty

Actually did this and worked a proper backoffice job for almost two years. Till one random day I couldn't get out of my bed, had a full mental breakdown and they almost locked me up.

Do not recommend. The meds were cool though.

here's a tip, get a real job :^)

Get your alternative personalities to take on jobs, reap the rewards.

imagine ways in which outside forces reward you fairly for good karmic debt
just try it, and manifest that shit over time my fellow schizo nigger

See - xrp General
That's were schizos go

Is this a thing? I always save every animal and even the tiniest bug and sometimes I think if this makes some karmic good points. But I'd do it anyway because I know suffering close enough to try to save others from feeling pain.

day trading

Attached: trade.jpg (2121x1193, 309.84K)

become welder
>too high demand for coworkers and management to give a shit about you being a weirdo
>spend all day alone in your bay staring at a light in the dark
>can dress and look like ass and no one bats an eye
Best decision I ever made

Attached: 1639588371827.jpg (1079x915, 350.16K)

I was in denial for years, until IT started working way beyond randomness the more I was open to thinking "but what if", that is to say, beyond social conditioning, past traumas etc
sometime I do the same with insects, snails. even if it does nothing, it feels good for a second and that's valuable in itself

you forget the best part, no chink, jew, or women coworkers

Very true, I take it for granted because I'm used to it but reading office workplace stories here and there is fucking appalling, I'd brain myself if I had to deal with this shit

I think I know what you mean. And when I step back, my life is really good. I just want to find a passion, I guess. Or just be wealthy enough to feel really secure financially.

The funny thing is that when I start acting like it, and paying attention to not go into a downward spiral, then I SWEAR the Universe starts teasing me with impossible coincidences about my goals and stuff I like. I see them everywhere, I even started to write them down in a journal. It absolutely convinced me that we're living in a weird world that 'physically' reacts to our thoughts. Maybe I just need to hold on for a little more in the good vibes and my life will turn around. Worth a try.