I only make 50,000 a year and my commute is 32 miles each way. It’s fucking over

I only make 50,000 a year and my commute is 32 miles each way. It’s fucking over

Attached: B50546A2-D3F5-4259-8D2D-598348D30A77.jpg (750x814, 609.52K)

$50k is about twice average. You'll be fine.

kids play with muh leg hair in the pool!

Attached: uncle joe.jpg (1124x1536, 99.11K)

My commute is 100 miles one way. Luckily the company pays for gas and I drive their work truck (10.4 mpg). I’m spending like $120 a day or more on fuel every single day

I drive a Corolla so I’ll be okay

Whatever you do don't check the housing to income ratio. USA looks to be heading for a communist revolution at this rate.

Yeah that’s not too bad, you get at least 24 mpg or so right? My buddy is a Tesla engineer and keeps trying to convince me to get an electric truck next. Idk, it would be cool and all but for the same price I can get a nice diesel

ouch, i make 98k and drive 25 miles each way and i hate it. and gas is only 4.60 here
and its only gonna get worse

Yeah I'm even beginning to see normies posting Instagram stories about how much they're paying to fill up their gas tank, but I unironically don't think normies are smart enough to realize the current Administration is directly responsible for this obscene inflation and high gas prices.

It's really the bell curve meme. You have low IQ's who will blame the President for everything, then you have the middling midwit Reddit IQ's who will try to tell you (always citing back to the Cathedral) that it's not the President's fault because... well look at this Source! The experts deboonked that. Fact checkers say it's because of Russia etc.

Then at some point high IQ people begin to realize, oh this is directly the President's (administration) fault. Poor people and middle class are objectively much worse off than they were even 2 years ago. We'll see if the Stockholm syndrome'd midwits will actually vote in their own interests come November but I doubt it

Attached: frog man.jpg (225x225, 12.37K)

I’m so fucked man I just landed this job too.

in most cases saying its one party's fault for is retarded, but in this specific case, it is 100% the democratic party's RETARDED oil/green policies that led to this catastrophe

>high iq
>politics

I make about 2200 a month. After bills and deductions I get 700 to use how I want. Seems hard to make it with this budget.
I'm tempted to save 300 and put 400 in stock. Most likely dividends like ko or mo. Or put more into 401k I only put in 400 a month right now employer matches 10% not sure if I can trust that. Don't want to be a boomer from 2008.

>it is 100% the democratic party's RETARDED oil/green policies

that on top of several other things, but I concur. It's abysmal childish policy making. It's also funny how they refuse to work with Elon Musk re: electric vehicles when if they were SERIOUS about turning America electric, he's literally their golden ticket

truth is they don't give a fuck. I think the majority of high power Dems are just virtue signaling freaks looking for big paydays from the grandaddy American car cartels

Yeah I was just like you once. Keep taking that dick in your ass. At some point you'll realize you can be a naïve "I don't even care about politics" college student your whole life and you'll have to start voting in your best interest or at least forming opinions on things

Attached: admit.jpg (1000x1000, 304.69K)

work from home

Midwit detected.

Try to relocate closer, zoom zoom

Attached: reddit moment epic edition.png (865x682, 423.01K)

Attached: faggot.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

it is biden's fault for high gas prices
I'd bet my cuckshed that putin wouldn't have invaded ukraine with cheap gas and blumpf as president too

The company must mandated return to office

maybe in the shit hole you live in

I make $250k and I work from home. I hope they make gas $50 just to make car cucks seethe. Serves them right for swallowing corporate propaganda and allowing every city in America to become walking- and public transport-hostile as possible.