IRL business ideas

I just got back from reselling beer at a local party in my city in front of my uni. (pic related is the party)
I wanted to see how profitable it was and I made ~100€ back from a ~50€ initial investment in the beers (2x basically).
I resold them at double the price and in around 1h I doubled my money and had some fun with my friends.
It's the first time I try this, it might be even more profitable with some fine tuning. I could have sold waaaay more but I finished what I had on hand.

Do you guys know of any other good side jig you can do in the spare time to earn money?

Attached: Screenshot_20220528-015412_Gallery.jpg (1078x673, 607.14K)

I used to sell cans of soda for a 4x markup in middle school. Usually sold out before 3rd period. It got tiring hauling all those cans tho.

nice work. Now pay all your local, regional and national taxes and report back. Most likely you made less than minimum wage after taxes and you don't have a head for business at all.

>taxes
Lmao i just sold them on the street, it's not like I have a licence or anything, I can't do receipts

Shut up tax man.
Based, now best idea I got is sell shit like food and drinks with one of those box trucks, things like ice cream, hot dogs and hamburgers, ect. Figure out how much you need to start and what the local people that bought the beers would buy to eat if they were hungry and make some cash. Whatever you take in cash you can just say you sold the items for 1€ less each when tax man above wants his cut, but anything digital is tracked so that's much harder to get a cut out of without them knowing.

You're basically arbitraging people's unwillingness to possibly break the law/local policy.
Reselling beer: definitely illegal.
Reselling soda: probably against school policy, especially if they have vending machines and a contract with soda companies.

how many girls did you talk to?

be honest

Checked fuck paying taxes n shiet

Maybe 10, but they were mostly leftist hoes, I have a based and trad GF, don't need to chase after low quality puss
I was also thinking food, the thing is at the party there are a bunch of people and there is a lot of alcohol around, with many people selling without a licence
There were cops nearby but just for safety, they didn't do anything really
If I wanted to sell food during the day I think it could be easier to get caught
Also you need more equipment for food, but it certainly is more profitable

You can't make money following the law in Italy, even a poor bastard has to pay 21% taxes every time he buys something and 30% of his salary goes to his locked pension fund, and another 25%+ in taxes.
If you are honest you'll never make it.
I do volunteering 3h a week to feed poor people, that's my way of more effectively giving back for not paying taxes.

>side jig
offerup/ebay/craigslist arbitrage, drug dealing, prostitution
i have a god tier food trailer idea but i dont want to take out loans to get one and i cant afford it up front yet

BAPADABOOPI PAESANO
move to america and sell piadine/cassone to silicon valley pajeets for $15 a pop

i ran a couple parties when i was your age. i'd just find a venue and a good marketing guy to get people to show up. girls get in free and guys pay small fee. most people only have 1-2 drinks so its ez to make a profit. i even made enough to hire people, doorman, bartender, dj, parking guys. was very stressful tho, hard to have a good time when you have so many moving parts to worry about

>talking to hoes while dating someone else

What the hell is wrong with you people

Sooner or later God will cut you down.

I had to sell beer somehow, you have to talk to arrange prices and shit, it's not like I was flirting
Touch grass homie

>it's not like I was flirting

That's what they all say

>Touch grass homie
I can assure you I have touched more grass than you have both figuratively and literally

Just remember the more you talk to other women while you date, the more your gf is talking to guys. If you think she isn't now, she will eventually or you just don't know about it. Thus, the more likely she is to cuck you. Oh sweet summer child

>Touch grass
Sounds like that's where you sleep. Stop taking the homeless man's job.

>That's what they all say
What am I supposed to do? Sell beer just to men and not women because I have a GF? If you are so unfaithful you can't talk to the opposite sex without thinking about adultery then you might be the one with problems

Homeless men don't make 50€ an hour

How about not selling beer to people on the street like a crackhead.

>If you are so unfaithful you can't talk to the opposite sex without thinking about adultery then you might be the one with problems

Stop gaslighting me. I didn't say don't talk to the opposite sex at all. I am saying don't talk to obvious hoes/fuckboys/degenerates. The world would be better off without people like you.

Neither do you, but you both make money selling beer cans at street parties

>just buy stuff and sell it for more in a high demand area
OP is literally a genius, delete this thread OP

>The world would be better off without people like you.
1) I am a devout Christian, I only talked to arrange prices you retard gorilla nigger, I was there to make some bucks I couldn't care less if some disgusting leftist piercing riddled roastie with a triple digit bodycount talks to me
2) My GF is also Christian and a virgin, I don't care if she talks to someone else that happens to be a man because I'm not a lunatic