So user, before we promote you do you have a wife or kids?

>So user, before we promote you do you have a wife or kids?

How do you deal with this answer? My managers are all married or have kids and I suspect this is the reason.

Attached: F4A4243F-9865-4804-8BEA-1BAB2A019DB4.jpg (1170x1603, 931.05K)

Are you married or do you have kids?

Why would that matter

No.

How can there be a TikTok generation when most people in all age brackets do not use tiktok. The younger generation may be more represented than any other but still it is a minority whom use the platform.

People who have kids/wife are less likely to have bargaining power in donations. More willing to stay put.

bachelors are not taken seriously. Why do you think most presidents and politicians are married or widowers?

what about racist nazi chuds, are they taken seriously?

*whom have

Sent via Tapatalk

Most people are married or widowers in general

It matters because they need to know that you are in some kind of debt trap that will prevent you from jumping ship. It means they are willing you pay you more than any of their competitors but not if you are just going to retire after your first few million. You need a woman who is pressuring you to make more and a kid who needs $500,000 to pay for school. There absolutely is a reason why the rest of them are.

Sorry you're fired. Go breed and come back

wife+kids+house means you're a good wagie. more likely to be stuck where he is. so low chance of them going to a new company or moving. their wife+kids will drain their finances, theyll go into debt, and be wage slavin for ya for a long time. good to invest training into these slaves.

>doubling down on the incorrect use of 'whom'
NGMI

a man with wife and kids plus mortgage and car / credit card loans to pay means you are desperate and will took in the ass like a good goyim so they can give you a few pennies more in exchange of much more work from you

whoms't've

whomst'd've're

if you dont have a wife or kids you dont deserve a high ranking position
go breed, dumb faggot

Well, there is Putin, but he might be gay for his judo club

I fully intend to wear a fake wedding band and pretend I am married at my next job and then talk to everyone as little as possible
bamboozle them long enough and then vanish

Attached: 3b0.jpg (894x894, 368.45K)