Is a sex doll a good investment?

Is a sex doll a good investment?

Attached: esd163-2h-8.jpg (683x1024, 83.78K)

only if you rent it (for photoshoots of course)

If you're currently spending thousands of dollars on irl girls or titty streamers, then yes.

Yes

love can only be experienced by a man and a woman having sex.
Since a doll isn't a woman you will not experience love this way

they use real human skin, so yes

Depends on how much your dick controls your wallet. Could be a great cost savings or just another money hole.

who needs love i just want to coooooooooooooom

too depressing

Is art a good investment?

Attached: art.png (351x563, 245.05K)

>He thinks she loves him
Lol!

>cold
>does not moan
>does not clamp down on penis
>does not leg lock
>does not cum/squirt
>pain to clean
Its like fucking a corpse. I tried a similar product(not a full blown doll just the ass) and while it does feel good, id rather have a bio foid over this hunk of silicone

I'd be interested but only if they came with self-heating, self-lubricating, self-cleaning vaginas
I once owned a Fleshlight and even that was too much prep/cleaning for me, I ended up throwin it away

cant see it working if you lack a foreskin, sorry burgers

Why not just get some chicken breasts and stuff them into a rolled towel?

Chicken breast is super affordable and feels WAY better than fleshlight material. I would say it feels 80% as good as a normal vagina. Plus if you wear a condom and just use the natural chicken juices for lube, you can still use it for cooking later.

>love
>woman

Attached: anon, I....png (217x233, 59.02K)

Attached: unknown-4.png (1051x542, 1.03M)

trans women are women too. I couldn't help but notice your anime avatar. May I ask for your age my dear queen (male)

bro what the fuck

Attached: 1643986659864.png (966x900, 545.58K)

LOVE? Are you some kind of delusional child?

Only if she looks like her.

Attached: 1627528701606.png (1080x1080, 2.11M)

Yeah.. I've considered buying one of these things but I just can never bring myself to be "one of those guys" Besides, that would give me another excuse to not try to build a real relationship, and then there's the factor of always keeping the thing hidden. Another thing, when you die, do you want your family to be digging through your shit and find some cum covered doll in your closet that you've defiling the most degenerate ways possible? You want your family to have to deal with this shit? Just think about your family, user.

>do you want your family to be digging through your shit and find some cum covered doll in your closet that you've defiling the most degenerate ways possible?
No, I want them to find her at sitting in her chair in the living room watching her favorite shows on TV. And they better remember her name from when I introduced them and show her the fucking respect she deserves or I will return from the isaikai world I was transported to as a villain to torture the earth