Freewallet.org stole my crypto, and they no longer take support tickets just like so many other sites that seemed legit...

Freewallet.org stole my crypto, and they no longer take support tickets just like so many other sites that seemed legit...

What good is this stuff if you have to update an app or loose it, am I really supposed to follow every wallets bullshit updates?

Attached: 1653442185424.jpg (400x369, 77.46K)

>self custody

Attached: 1651648223124.png (289x289, 159.32K)

Lol

this post glows

I should have known not to update it that it would all of a suden require 2FA from an old phone # but i go to their site and it says YOU SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID TO UDPATE, so i update and new account created 0.00 this shit has happened to me like 5 times now fuck the internet.

What is this?

If this crypto shit was real I would be able to look up the last hash on my device or some shit right?

Attached: k.jpg (1321x1000, 48.91K)

get a hardware wallet and custody the funds yourself.
now no one can steal your crypto.

Attached: 1652792950361.jpg (364x322, 55.65K)

this desu
Argent smart contract wallet is good for ETH and ERC20s

>dog shit opsec
>can't even keep track of a simple mnemonic seed
>presumably multiple years holding the coin and cannot even be bothered to learn how to hold it properly

you get what you fucking deserve

waht is freewallet.org? why not just download a well known and open source wallet lol

I have pages of poetry sent from so many wallets and everyone i check has scammed and ran, the exchanges, the mining contracts, all of it my guy, I'm kind of relieved it was all fake though. There could be other explanations but Im not going to get into it... uwu

>oh no my internet money got sucked out of a device that runs on internet electricity how could this happen
Kek

Freewallet are known scammers. DYOR.

Use official wallets next time or TrustWallet. People need to wake the fuck up crypto isnt a joke.

They all require the shifty mediums to get it on there, also a computer is the only place to use computer money, i dont know what good it would be just to look at if i cant even read the hashes.

>freewallet.org
bro

Apple said it was number one user recommended at the time for eth wallets about 3 years ago, i thought the millions of users were not wrong but i guess they were just bots like twitter.

It is so awesome seeing Zombiecat's artwork and knowing he made it

Get serious; get a Trezor
Get it from Trezor's website
Check the package for tampering
Set up a password when it prompts you to (do this, seriously)
Privacy is cleanliness; avoid leaving data trails
Trust assumptions are absolutely everywhere in today's tech, and it's all begging for apocalypse; everything is a product, and most products you will encounter are riddled with potential exploits of all kinds, from corrupt personnel (probably freewallet's case) to code integrity issues to bad economics

Humanity needs AI assistance more than ever, really

Attached: [nogicu] volk—from over volkette's shoulder—watches, with high surprise, events of some kind unfold on the screen of a computer at which volkette is seated.jpg (1749x1341, 253.94K)

dkidn't anyone tell you if it is free your are the product?

Well apple only ever looks out for the common man. I mean big phone company app store ratings are basically like quadruple peer reviewed cardanoisms

Oh yeah—have your Trezor delivered to a PO box
They'll tell you not to do this, right on Trezor's site, but that doesn't matter
Most things people tell or recommend you to don't, but most of your brain doesn't know that, because it's not productive to progress—following directions is, and your brain knows that progress is good!

Ultimately, create your own non-violent directions that make sense (hold up to scrutiny/nature/attacks, make/preserve money, don't consume too much of your time), and follow them

I don't know if its so anonymous if you have to report to the irs, and if the government condones it now should I call the cops on this website?

Good advice bit there user, I can prove this company stole users money with the app update, I have before and after screenshots on the device the I stored the blockchain data in. Should i register them as historic informational nfts or something?