market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com
wallmine.com/
tikr.com/

previous:

Attached: Meltup.png (375x523, 226.85K)

Thank god the goblina poster has went away

I can finally browse /smg/ in peace

Attached: 1591628096646.jpg (640x640, 41.01K)

SIGA chads WW@

Attached: 1652417372890.png (998x1297, 473.73K)

I am so tired.

Attached: 1652891215137.jpg (896x892, 80.01K)

Praise to Golden BVLL

Attached: 1653454660246.gif (258x382, 3.94M)

Ok options enjoyers, I have a question. Is it ever a good idea to buy OTM options if I can afford ITM ones?

What should I invest in when the markets open up next week friens?

Attached: mememe_bikini.gif (1800x1800, 1.56M)

I took profits today. Be proud of me /smg/ bros :3

Attached: file.png (811x169, 16.69K)

>i'm thinking we're back edition
The economy is on the blink of a recession and you think we're back?

Attached: 1653513564438.webm (1280x690, 2.66M)

leverage

I would love for her to clean my munkay hole. Clean me up, daddy is itchy.

Attached: 1653451148954.png (785x847, 344.87K)

I’m back to being a genius again, for a second there I was worried I might not be the reincarnation of Warren Buffet

Attached: 3D39BE10-1378-4412-8562-72DCF8816C05.jpg (564x705, 53.59K)

Why do people think were gonna have a golden bull run for fucks sake? Can you explain rationally for any reason other than your feels?

Attached: 1652355097590.jpg (800x800, 67.38K)

Shorts, The bulls must pay for what they have done this week.
OTM gives better returns (with more risk) than ITM. Decide based on your personal risk tolerance.

Attached: 1652452945179.jpg (714x687, 56.25K)

is it too late? this is the next p&d over a nothing burger disease right?

yeah, im thinking im back

Attached: Capture.png (1040x512, 56.04K)

I thought we are in the middle of a recession bobos, when will the real crahs begin

The worst crime against women the West has perpetrated through the centuries is forcing them to wear clothes. That shit is fucked up and I want no part of it you chuds

I dunno bo no. I think the bear rally might have a little longer to go.momentum seems high rn.

Honestly I have no fucking clue. It will either hit the wall like a goblina or age like Hillary duff. Depends if the gays keep log jamming eachother

Attached: 1652323614212.jpg (872x872, 70.96K)

If I take out $35,000 on margin @ 3.5% what will I be paying ? Do I factor in capital gains on margin loans for taxes?

HOW DOES THIS SHIT WORK

I literally cannot believe how stupid people actually can be on this board.

It’s not too late obviously

Ok but wouldn’t an ITM option also be mooning if the stock moves enough to make the OTM option play a multi bagger? It seems like OTM is more risk than reward when you consider IV crush.

Discuss

Brandon is going to say something next level retarded on memorial day and the algos will dump through Wednesday

Attached: 1649175404684.jpg (945x917, 62.95K)

The bulltards are falling for the most obvious bulltrap of all time before QT starts in June and they all get rugged. I'm starting to like the jews lately because they keep setting up the bulltards for slaughter.

Why next month? This is some mega bear cope.

Unlikely anything he would say on memorial day would effect the market.

i forgot to take into account time. yes, if your option is short dated youre much more susceptible to theta gamma and vega than ATM. and same goes for ATM vs. ITM
for long dated options though its mainly just leverage, for the same reasons

I agree with the idea we haven't quite reached the bottom yet.

What do we have to be bullish about? Honest question. Biden would have to hype up munkaypxox and give us more stim money is the only way this turns around for a bit

Attached: 1652320071619.jpg (500x280, 64.39K)

BUY BUY BUY REDDIT BUY

Attached: 1651230845756.jpg (608x856, 128.3K)

>this thread irl

i more or less agree, i think this rally is just a relief rally. i dont think max pain dictates when it will end though; we have seen max pain get BTFO by macro events all year. however, in an ordered selloff with a steady downtrend (not a crash) yeah i can see a month long rally
i have about half my cash in (currently) ITM spy calls for 6 months out. i expect to close them in the next few weeks, but i wont close them until this upward move is broken
just ride the trends, dont fight them

I mean, maybe another week of green, but probably not a whole ass month

Fertilizer fags btfo

Attached: ripPotashbros.jpg (891x663, 203.13K)

Student loan cancellation. The market doesn't seem to care about the possibility, but I'm starting to think it's pretty likely and will have the same effect as a large stimmy check.

>keep the inverse etfs out yo mouf

Attached: keep_SQQQ_out_yo_mouf.jpg (1438x1194, 330.48K)

ok i want to rant too and this is the lesson i think i got through to my thick mongoloid retard brain today. if its written like shit then too bad its all i can do now.
im back from my night shift so my brain is fried like always after work. i kept checking my phone at work and felt the pain each time the faggotdaq was higher and higher. oh boy the power hour will look nice on my account!!

ok so lets go. i have studied, read books and watched videos. you need a system, strategy a style. i found a trading one that interested me the most. you need RISK AVERSION, you need to know when to sell and when to buy,
if it goes to shit you need to cut losses fast. death by thousand papers cuts is not good either. you need a system that works. something thats proven or add on it till you build one for yourself.
before you buy.. everything should in be in place and you know everything you will do. so its automatic, no panic, no fear, no emotion.

yes sounds good, sounds smart i should do this. precise planning and executing it. no random throwing money down the toilet.

Instead what does the retard do? sleepy joe bad, economy down, burry posted watching a plane crash hurts, bunch of 20% falls on earnings on big stable companies. 8 weeks of constant bobo market.
surely it will continue. the fed will stop buying, the crash is here surely we will go down. company on bad guidance down 8%, indexes down 20%, recession, depression.
ok i have money lets invest and try to guess which way the market goes this week! its down surely since everything is bad right? why would it change now. no system, no rules, no edge, no cutting losses fast.

nothing just impulsive winging it like the monkey brained gorilla nigger i am. lets fucking gamble, lets GUESS where the fucking line goes tomorrow!!!!!

Attached: kickedinthedik.gif (468x488, 134.2K)

Never underestimate his ability to fuck things up.

Attached: 1652090127948.png (500x500, 239.54K)

The only platform I'm using right now is Moox. Cuz they announces a purchase competition and buy giveaway:

>Total award is 1% of total buy
>No hold restriction, free to sell or add liquidity
>31 may - 3 June
>Big bonuses from each purchase, and tickets that allows u to win Huge prize pool

I can't wait till oil goes to $150. We will squeeze every last penny out of this economy into our pockets...

Attached: 1646190375727.jpg (657x401, 91.49K)

Is demand destruction for agriculture supplies a sign of a healthy economy?

Attached: gh.png (646x595, 279.7K)

Attached: 1652561707462.jpg (399x322, 25.24K)

is it cringe? good. i want people to feel the pain

>before you buy.. everything should in be in place and you know everything you will do. so its automatic, no panic, no fear, no emotion.
I agree with this. I literally practice making the trade before I do it. Not only so it will come easier from muscle memory but also a trader should be comfortable with his trading tools. If you use shit robinhood that's okay but practice setting up credit spreads, debit spreads, butterflies, whatever you like to do. Practice dryrunning a trade setup every so often. That way when shit hits the fan, your emotions are pumping and the market is at its most volatile you won't panic and fumble the trade. You'll execute easily

This nigga need Vanguard Total Stock Market Index

Attached: im-44707.jpg (1279x1280, 287.43K)