If there's really slower tech hiring then why am I still getting too many emails from amazon?

If there's really slower tech hiring then why am I still getting too many emails from amazon?

Attached: 1653493107186.png (1058x1546, 619.42K)

nobody ever has enough senior engineers

They slowed down entry level retards, not seniors

Kek answer

Lol Amazon Luna. Even they are trying to get in on the hype.

amazon is always hiring because people are always quitting.

people are always quitting because working at amazon sucks. They know this, and instead of making it better, they count on the fact that youll quit in 2 years.

If everyone knows this then why does Amazon keep trying to recruit them - I have told recruiters about Amazon's developer reputation several times and they just ignore it like it doesn't even show up in their email

A bitch tells you she doesn’t want to date you doesn’t stop you from talking to the next does it?

If a bitch tells you that you have bad breath you'd use a breath mint before the next one right?

based response

Redpill me on working at Amazon
I thought that the stock bonuses were pretty good?
How bad is it?
The software positions that is, not warehouse stuff. South Park already showed me how much that sucks.

Nah, I'd never talk again

LOL nice response OP.

>t. former Amazon SDE who escaped the shithole

Funny. This is pretty much exactly what I responded to Amazon as well.

I got offered an interview for Amazon AWS but I didn't reply cuz my current job is comfy. Senior software engineer.

I wish I could get a well paying amzn job but I can't do those leetcode things.

because your a sperg that likes lying on the internet.

Same. Why would I work like a complete slave at Amazon for only a little bit extra pay? Fuck off I’m gonna stick with my WFH job where I do literally nothing.

What should I reply?

Attached: Screenshot_20220526-064352_Outlook.jpg (720x1600, 408.75K)

>Amazon
>We are flexible

yeah no

Amazon has wild attrition rate
Probably cause their work culture is toxic af
Now that their stock is down and market overall looks rekt, makes no sense to go there. Friends who joined in 2017-18 only stuck around cause their stock options would pay for their house

Not anymore