“I thought it wasn’t risky,” Mr. Anderson said, “being in a stablecoin.”

In Australia, Ben Thompson endured sleepless nights before deciding he would sell his TerraUSD if the coin recovered to 65 cents. He woke up the next morning to find it trading around 10 cents.

Keith Baldwin, a 44-year-old surgeon who lives outside New Bedford, Mass., saved $177,000 during the past decade. Last year he took his savings and bought USD Coin, putting it in a crypto account that paid a 9% annual yield.

In April, he moved it into a pseudo-savings account powered by TerraUSD that offered 15%. More than 90% of his savings vanished in a few days

Brian Anderson, a 45-year-old former teacher in Utah, took out a $95,000 loan against his home in December 2020 and put the money in Anchor Protocol in March, encouraged by an online investing course. He had planned to use the interest payments and other gains to attend a U.S.-accredited medical school in the Caribbean and become a Brian Anderson, a 45-year-old former teacher in Utah, took out a $95,000 loan against his home in December 2020 and put the money in Anchor Protocol in March, encouraged by an online investing course. He had planned to use the interest payments and other gains to attend a U.S.-accredited medical school in the Caribbean and become a doctor.

“I thought it wasn’t risky,” Mr. Anderson said, “being in a stablecoin.”
wsj.com/articles/terrausd-crash-led-to-vanished-savings-shattered-dreams-11653649201

Attached: D29187DD-B161-4962-ADEA-681FB26473FA.jpg (1024x574, 66.48K)

mr. anderson put his life savings on a shitcoin promising magical 20% apy because he is a degenerate gambler and got what he fucking deserve

Attached: mranderson.png (984x1266, 768.55K)

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH
stories like this make me genuinely happy

Attached: pepe-huge-laugh.jpg (258x544, 31.96K)

How the fuck is he a surgeon, yet stupid enough to not know getting 15% apr is a ponzi?

Doctors are often remarkably dumb in areas of life outside of medicine. Watch a quiz show some time, most of the time they do worse than the average player, especially the younger ones. Which I guess makes sense, they probably don't have a whole lot of time for knowledge outside of their field.

All of these big losses are from the greedy Anchor Protocol apy not luna staking. Really sad.

how the fuck is he a surgeon and only able to save 170k in 10 years(as a practicing surgeon, not a student) should be your question

Feels like an onion article. How does a surgeon take years to save up 6 figs and how does anyone think being in a high apy staking protocol isn't risky :/

Why are you curry niggers still here? Come back when the board is packed with retards again

lol retards

>why didn't he know? *I* am so smart because *I* knew
classic midwit thread

Surgeons make 300-400k a year in the U.S.
How the fuck does a 45 year old surgeon only have 144k saved up?

Even Bernie Madoff only guaranteed about 10% APR

Attached: 42686FF2-A46D-4082-981A-D3990CECCBD3.jpg (1536x2048, 236.46K)

how the fuck am i getting 200% apy on lovelace then

Attached: 165433213.png (1085x598, 37.97K)

200% apy isn't possible my dude what the fuck

satan hates you

i call bullshit user

Attached: 16232146855.jpg (235x215, 12.84K)

i would be wary of anything that offers more than 20% apr, and undoxxed devs

fully doxxed team and cardano native, also meta is said to be buying lovelace soon, can't seem a rugpull happening anywhere

it's comfy isn't it, and people threw shit at cardano native projects baka

>pretentious metaverse shit
ok

Attached: 1642111345687.png (549x578, 149.77K)

>He had planned to become a Brian Anderson
mission accomplished?

>15% APR
If you fell for this you're a fool

>Brian Anderson, a 45-year-old former teacher in Utah, took out a $95,000 loan against his home in December 2020 and put the money in Anchor Protocol in March, encouraged by an online investing course. He had planned to use the interest payments and other gains to attend a U.S.-accredited medical school in the Caribbean and become a Brian Anderson, a 45-year-old former teacher in Utah, took out a $95,000 loan against his home in December 2020 and put the money in Anchor Protocol in March, encouraged by an online investing course. He had planned to use the interest payments and other gains to attend a U.S.-accredited medical school in the Caribbean and become a Brian Anderson, a 45-year-old former teacher in Utah, took out a $95,000 loan against his home in December 2020 and put the money in Anchor Protocol in March, encouraged by an online investing course. He had planned to use the interest payments and other gains to attend a U.S.-accredited medical school in the Caribbean and become a Brian Anderson, a 45-year-old former teacher in Utah, took out a $95,000 loan against his home in December 2020 and put the money in Anchor Protocol in March, encouraged by an online investing course. He had planned to use the interest payments and other gains to attend a U.S.-accredited medical school in the Caribbean and become a Brian Anderson, a 45-year-old former teacher in Utah, took out a $95,000 loan against his home in December 2020 and put the money in Anchor Protocol in March, encouraged by an online investing course. He had planned to use the interest payments and other gains to attend a U.S.-accredited medical school in the Caribbean and become a Brian Anderson, a 45-year-old former teacher in Utah, took out a $95,000 loan against his home in December 2020 and put the money in Anchor Protocol in March, encouraged by an online investing course. He had planned to use the interest payments and other gains to attend a U.S.-accredited medical school in the

Attached: 1620855010331.jpg (2880x1440, 1.09M)