I just reported ChainLink and Sergey to the SEC

I hope they take action now when the Biden administration is in power and crack down on scams like this

Attached: sirgaybetray.png (945x821, 87.69K)

Based, Sir Gay's reign of homosexual terror must come to an end.

based

based
starting a class action lawsuit myself
sergay scammed 32 million almost 5 years ago under false pretenses
living in the cayman islands isn't gonna save his mcass either
once the filing is complete, I'll be back to post more info on how to join this class action to sue sergey, with any luck, in a couple years he'll be sued so hard that he will be taking the fries out of the deep frier and putting them in my drive-thru bag

It's not a Ponzi scheme, it's a "greater fool" bubble (similar to tulip mania) where people buy assets of with no intrinsic value with the hope of selling it to another person at a higher price.

Do you think i marked the correct checkbox? It can also the "general trading practices" or the "ico" box

it's really over this time, isn't it?

Attached: 432693553.png (726x552, 661.4K)

thanks, i will send another report then to see that it gets properly investigated

good. Tired of these scamming fucks.

> spent investors money hiring blue haired land whales

Attached: kek.jpg (568x540, 22.5K)

honestly there's so many levels of scams to chainshit that you're probably gonna have to file multiple reports

Bullish. Just bought 10k.

cayman islands

I dont have the screenshot now but there is one with like 10 HR managers with 250k each in salary

the company is there, he's not
I passed him on the san fran shitting streets a couple days ago, he was double fisting macs like they were bread balls
if he tries to catch a plane down to the caymans, extradition from there to the us is pretty commonplace, he'll be back in front of a judge in no time

>In your own words, describe the conduct or situation you are complaining about
>writes a bunch of esl, incoherent gibberish
Holy kek the state of fudders

Attached: burgersergey.jpg (1440x2960, 1.62M)

what ? i stated the truth

Literally every project has staking now how can they not have it?

This is the most immature complaint I had the misfortune of looking at. You're asking for your complaint to be denied and face fines for wasting time and resources of a federal agency, yes even looking at this sack of trash is enough to face penalty

Look, if you’re too stupid to understand why you’re stupid, then that’s your problem

Ok, because you say so? He literally failed the howey test of both promising a % return and expecting profit from the work of others by investing

Excellent! Keep it up.

FUCK CHAINLINK AND FUCK ALL THE INDIANS SHILLING THIS TRASH

>buying five gourmet $40 a piece burgers with the ico money

he's living it up still, on your dime Any Forums
but here's a seneca quote about being stoic through all of this

Eat shit faggot link shill, you guys are fucking finished

your only argument is "im stupid"? Yeah you got me there chief, SEC is gonna drop this investigation

I thought redeeming was ok?

You are objectively stupid based on your shit writing. Deal with it

enjoy LINK going to 0 faggot